It's 4 o'clock in the morning, why are you making chocolate pudding?

x65943

i can be your sega dreamcast or sega nightmarecast
Supervisor
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Of all the things that could engulf your life, this is one of the more wholesome ones (and I wish I had some chocolate pudding mix right about now)

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Of all the things that could engulf your life, this is one of the more wholesome ones (and I wish I had some chocolate pudding mix right about now)
You need mix for such things?
Try
https://www.jamieoliver.com/recipes/chocolate-recipes/chocolate-pots/

Anyway many possible reasons, not limited to
1) Temperature and humidity. Depending upon what my recipe is then that might affect how it plays out and I am too poor to have a fully climate controlled kitchen.
2) I sleep whenever (what circadian rhythm?) so could just be the time. There might also be those that work nights or have come home from a party.
3) You need to have it ready for breakfast/the breakfast rush.

x65943

Supervisor
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You need mix for such things?
Try
https://www.jamieoliver.com/recipes/chocolate-recipes/chocolate-pots/

Anyway many possible reasons, not limited to
1) Temperature and humidity. Depending upon what my recipe is then that might affect how it plays out and I am too poor to have a fully climate controlled kitchen.
2) I sleep whenever (what circadian rhythm?) so could just be the time. There might also be those that work nights or have come home from a party.
3) You need to have it ready for breakfast/the breakfast rush.
I have never seen golden caster sugar in my life (even in a recipe book) - so that one would be difficult for me to make

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I have never seen golden caster sugar in my life (even in a recipe book) - so that one would be difficult for me to make
Hmm. Seems it is rather more common in the UK than not.
I might go a light brown sugar instead but main difference is it is unrefined compared to the boring white sugar, to that end you can probably dribble some molasses into some kind of larger grain size sugar and spin it up to achieve much the same effect (indeed you can more or less do that with white sugar to create brown that does not clump up or go hard after a few months).

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
If you want actually golden caster sugar, blend some regular large grain sugar with a few pieces of food grade gold leaf.

Reactions: x65943

x65943

Supervisor
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Materia_tofu @ Materia_tofu: hey sylv? do you know why gameyob crashes on the EZP?