Did you know...

Noctosphere

Nova's Guardian
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hey guys, did you know that in terms of human companionship, Arsox is objectively the most huggable Pal? While their maximum temperature is likely too much for most, they are capable of controlling it, so they can set themselves to the perfect temperature for you. Along with that, they have a lot of fluff, making them undeniably incredibly soft to touch. But that's not all, they have a very respectable defense stat of 95, which means that you can hug them and squeeze as hard as you want without damaging them too much. Because of this, if you have a bad day, you can vent to it while hugging it, and it won't mind. It can make itself even more endearing with its Kindling level 2, ensuring that you never have a prolonged bout of depression ever again.

Xdqwerty

Im bored (he/she/they)
Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
Hi i'm @Xdqwerty. You know, theres an issue facing many tempers today that i know concerns a great number of us. According to polls, 1 in 12 tempers is unaware that the Bird is the word. I for one dream of a gbatemp where everybody knows that the Bird is the word...

Reactions: Noctosphere

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Purple_Heart @ Purple_Heart: ye