FAST6191

Techromancer
OP
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Visiting today I clicked on view new posts as usual and was greeted with the results except some pages only had one result on and following had varying amounts up to full results. Screenshot (notice I am only on 3 of 10):
errorym3.jpg

I can replicate the results across multiple sessions as well and have not messed around with anything in my profile.

Costello

Headmaster
Administrator
Trophies
XP
there was a major server bug yesterday (the date was changed to 2006 or something)
as we haven't edited or done anything in particular since yesterday, I'd tend to think that the two problems are related...
now franckly I have no idea about what really caused your problem and how to fix it ... just hope that this doesn't happen again
frown.gif

Hitto

MKDS Tournament Winner
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
I don't feel like opening a new thread for this, but could it be possible to have a "you posted in this thread" icon in the view new posts page, as well? I mean, it's there, when you browse "normally", but I only use "view new posts".

Shinji

҉҉ ҉҉
Trophies
Website
www.google.com
XP
Country
United States
Is this also why whenever I went to view new posts yesterday and it gave me the flood control message?

Also, for a short while, I tried posting in a thread and it gave me a 15-second flood post message...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-