Hacking issue getting Dump package1/2 on 8.0.0

IPLbug

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I updated i know im stupid bla bla over it. Im currently trying to get Yuzu the switch Pc emulator running and i cant seems to Dump package1/2 using the payload it give me a msg regarding sept having to run prior to running the payload. this is the only item im missing from my own switch in order to play my back ups in the mean time will i wait for atmosphere to get sig patches out the door. Pls help with any info you can guys

James_E

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Sept is a folder from Atmosphere. Not sure what CFW you're running but you'll need that folder from the latest Atmosphere release to run the tool you're attempting to use.

IPLbug

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
IM using all the latest files of atmosphere that support 8.00 i can boot cfw fine. it the tools option prior to booting cfw of dumping pkg1\2 that doesnt seem to work it say to run sept prior to running the dump function so just need a way to do that

ZachyCatGames

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you have everything in the right place it may take a few seconds for it to do its thing. Once it does it’ll dump decrypted and encrypted package2 and encrypted package1. good luck getting decrypted package1 on fw 7+ kek

also if you boot atmosphere with fusee, try replacing sdmmc:/sept/payload.bin with a copy of hekate

smf

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
If you're following https://yuzu-emu.org/help/quickstart/ and trying to boot the bundled hekate, then I assume there is probably something messed up with their distribution of hekate or how you've extracted it. It may be that sept needs to be somewhere else in hekate & the person who put the tools together may have decided to stick on 6.20.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Cool. Same here.