issue getting Dump package1/2 on 8.0.0

Discussion in 'Switch - Exploits, Custom Firmwares & Soft Mods' started by IPLbug, Apr 24, 2019.

1. IPLbug
    OP

IPLbug Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jun 6, 2018
    United States
    Under Your bed stealing your data
    I updated i know im stupid bla bla over it. Im currently trying to get Yuzu the switch Pc emulator running and i cant seems to Dump package1/2 using the payload it give me a msg regarding sept having to run prior to running the payload. this is the only item im missing from my own switch in order to play my back ups in the mean time will i wait for atmosphere to get sig patches out the door. Pls help with any info you can guys

2. James_E

James_E Newbie

Newcomer
    Apr 17, 2019
    Australia
    Sept is a folder from Atmosphere. Not sure what CFW you're running but you'll need that folder from the latest Atmosphere release to run the tool you're attempting to use.

3. IPLbug
    OP

IPLbug Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jun 6, 2018
    United States
    IM using all the latest files of atmosphere that support 8.00 i can boot cfw fine. it the tools option prior to booting cfw of dumping pkg1\2 that doesnt seem to work it say to run sept prior to running the dump function so just need a way to do that

4. Hayato213

Hayato213 GBAtemp Psycho!

Dec 26, 2015
    United States
    What you trying to do? Running CFW stuff on an emulator?

FARES likes this.
  5. IPLbug
    OP

IPLbug Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jun 6, 2018
    United States
    im trying to run yuzu on my pc amoung the files needed pkg1\2 is one of them

6. ZachyCatGames

ZachyCatGames GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Jun 19, 2018
    United States
    Hell
    If you have everything in the right place it may take a few seconds for it to do its thing. Once it does it’ll dump decrypted and encrypted package2 and encrypted package1. good luck getting decrypted package1 on fw 7+ kek

also if you boot atmosphere with fusee, try replacing sdmmc:/sept/payload.bin with a copy of hekate

7. smf

smf GBAtemp Psycho!

Feb 23, 2009
    If you're following https://yuzu-emu.org/help/quickstart/ and trying to boot the bundled hekate, then I assume there is probably something messed up with their distribution of hekate or how you've extracted it. It may be that sept needs to be somewhere else in hekate & the person who put the tools together may have decided to stick on 6.20.

8. IPLbug
    OP

IPLbug Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jun 6, 2018
    United States
    im on 8.0 ofw and ive tried every current cfw build with support for 8.0 out right now seems to be a stupid problem to have but here we are still trying to find a solution