Hacking Isn't it the time to give Loadiine some love?

J-Machine

Self proclaimed Pog champion
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
:facedesk:
Usb already offers that. Put on sd and install. Its one more fucking step that you only do once. Quit being a lazy ass and do the one fucking extra step!
so what? installing something twice when once works just as well is asinine and a waste of time. I didn't know efficiency was akin to laziness these days

xtheman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so what? installing something twice when once works just as well is asinine and a waste of time. I didn't know efficiency was akin to laziness these days
You only install the game once. usb works better then loadiine. Good luck loading every wii u game with loadiine. Meanwhile usb has 100% compatibility. You call this a waste of time? You wasting your booting loadiine, the web browser, then the game.

WiiuGold

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Loadiine gx2 fat32 will come !! Just give it time. I will use that then install games then. I miss my wiiu covers i look at :)

Plus loadiine gx2 don't have the 300 limit lol like the usb install ..:)
Loadiine GX2 CHANNEL will come tomorrow:)

Last edited by WiiuGold,

J-Machine

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
You only install the game once. usb works better then loadiine. Good luck loading every wii u game with loadiine. Meanwhile usb has 100% compatibility. You call this a waste of time? You wasting your booting loadiine, the web browser, then the game.
putting it on the sd is the first installation fyi... But what I currently do: turn on wiiu, launch loadiine directly from wiiU system menu, select game from list on SD card... Profit. I've yet to meet a game I couldn't run and that includes my import copy of taiko no tatsujin hence I don't need red nand or brazillian method or waste my time moving my files from the sd card to the usb. I don't understand why you are so butthurt by my success using loadiine but if you need a shoulder to cry on I'm here for ya man. ( I can assume your gender yes? if not than sorry)

punderino

aka Big-PeePee Swinger
Trophies
Website
www.anus.trade
XP
Country
United States
putting it on the sd is the first installation fyi... But what I currently do: turn on wiiu, launch loadiine directly from wiiU system menu, select game from list on SD card... Profit. I've yet to meet a game I couldn't run and that includes my import copy of taiko no tatsujin hence I don't need red nand or brazillian method or waste my time moving my files from the sd card to the usb. I don't understand why you are so butthurt by my success using loadiine but if you need a shoulder to cry on I'm here for ya man. ( I can assume your gender yes? if not than sorry)
That's good for you if you wanna use obsolete dated software. I think he's speaking more to the people asking it to be installable and asking the devs to waste time. Also, online capability. <3

Reactions: xtheman

aidotato5

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just want a way to run games from the SD card that has the same functionality as running games off of the USB using the brazilian method. (Online, DLC, and other things)

xtheman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just want a way to run games from the SD card that has the same functionality as running games off of the USB using the brazilian method. (Online, DLC, and other things)
I have a fix for that. Get an sd to usb adapter. Boom your 128GB sd is still being used

DocAmes1980

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
All I need to do right now is put the game on my sd card and run loadiine. until a usb offer that is that easy comes along I have no need for any other program that loads wiiu games

You skipped a few steps. The biggest pain in the ass about using Loadiine... Getting the games:

1. Register for a Warez site
2. Look through posts or use search to look for thread titles containing the game you want
3. Make a meaningless post to unlock the download
4. Click the download link
5. Get bombarded with ad.fly pop ups
6. Download parts 1-5 of 20
7. Browser storage full. Clear the local storage and try again
8. Download parts 5-10
9. Download limit reached. Wait 4 hours
10. Continue fucking with crappy file hosting site until all parts are downloaded
11. Download update if applicable
12. Download DLC if applicable
13. Extract the game files to SD card, remember to extract updates and DLC to the appropriate locations
13. Launch Loadiine
14. Ensure Loadiine is pointing to the correct update and DLC folders if applicable
15. Play a crippled version of the game you downloaded with longer loadtimes and skipping music if your SD card can't keep up

-vs-

1. Open Wii U USB helper
2. Browse the available games to download from the list (with full NUS description, screenshots, and review score)
3. Click "get it" on each game you want to download
4. Click "download" to download all games in batch from NUS at a speed as fast as your connection can handle
5. Click "copy to SD" on each game you want to install
6. Click "copy" in the copy queue to copy all files to the SD (including updates and DLC) in the appropriate folder, ready for install
7. Use WUPinstaller Y Mod to install all games in batch to the Wii U
8. Play your downloaded games in the same manner as you would a game obtained in an official manner. All features including online will function. Loading times faster than the disc version

Stick with Loadiine if all your games are on there and you can't be bothered to switch, but don't piss on my leg and tell me it's raining.

punderino

aka Big-PeePee Swinger
Trophies
Website
www.anus.trade
XP
Country
United States
You skipped a few steps. The biggest pain in the ass about using Loadiine... Getting the games:

2. Look through posts or use search to look for thread titles containing the game you want
8. Download parts 5-10
10. Continue fucking with crappy file hosting site until all parts are downloaded
13. Extract the game files to SD card, remember to extract updates and DLC to the appropriate locations
13. Launch Loadiine
14. Ensure Loadiine is pointing to the correct update and DLC folders if applicable
15. Play a crippled version of the game you downloaded with longer loadtimes and skipping music if your SD card can't keep up

-vs-

1. Open Wii U USB helper
2. Browse the available games to download from the list (with full NUS description, screenshots, and review score)
4. Click "download" to download all games in batch from NUS at a speed as fast as your connection can handle
6. Click "copy" in the copy queue to copy all files to the SD (including updates and DLC) in the appropriate folder, ready for install
8. Play your downloaded games in the same manner as you would a game obtained in an official manner. All features including online will function. Loading times faster than the disc version

Stick with Loadiine if all your games are on there and you can't be bothered to switch, but don't piss on my leg and tell me it's raining.
But it's having all your games on there still isn't a excuse. You can get them into a format installable from WUPInstaller with NUSPacker.

J-Machine

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

8. Download parts 5-10
13. Launch Loadiine

-vs-

1. Open Wii U USB helper

you must really suck at finding games online if that is your experience. also i dont care about dlc or updates so skip those as well. Also stop being butthurt over a random stranger who does something differently than you and is ok with that reality.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I mean, you can install/run them from the SD Card or USB with System Config Tool?
being outdated when it's the newest version is folly and being obsolete when it still has a use is also a fool's assumption. I honestly don't see why everyone is so miffed over the fact that loadiine is my preferred method.

WiiuGold

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you must really suck at finding games online if that is your experience. also i dont care about dlc or updates so skip those as well. Also stop being butthurt over a random stranger who does something differently than you and is ok with that reality.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

being outdated when it's the newest version is folly and being obsolete when it still has a use is also a fool's assumption. I honestly don't see why everyone is so miffed over the fact that loadiine is my preferred method.
Loadiine will be the best way to go when we get Fat32 , guess what someone is already working on it :)

DocAmes1980

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
But it's having all your games on there still isn't a excuse. You can get them into a format installable from WUPInstaller with NUSPacker.

I didn't mean to imply that you couldn't repack Loadiine installable games to make them USB installable. Just that the process would take some time and effort. If I was in that situation I would probably just redownload them from NUS but maybe others would prefer to convert the existing titles.

Zerok1ller

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I only see loadiine working a little better if cheat and/or streaming is added to it.. so you can use cheats on the fly or just stream the game you playing like NTR (cheat system for 3ds works like)

DocAmes1980

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

There's probably some truth to me not knowing all the super haxor 1337 warez sites. I only download backups of console games so I'm not much of an experienced pir8. Not sure why you wouldn't want easy updates and DLC. That makes no sense. I don't know where you find your Loadiine ready backups but I guarantee it's not as easy or fast to download them as it is to download USB installable ones straight from NUS. My Loadiine step by step may have been slightly exaggerated for comic effect but it ain't that far off from reality. Nobody's butthurt. I don't even see how accusing me of being butthurt makes sense in this scenario. If I wanted to use Loadiine I could. In fact I did use Loadiine for a very brief time prior to USB installable games became a thing. Oil lamps were great before electricity.

KevinX8

Proud user of The Dark Theme
Trophies
XP
Country
8.63% of the population still use windows XP an OS that is 15 years old going on 16, if these oldies want to use loadiine let them

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: *yawn*