Is Xenoblade Really Confirmed For A North American Release?

Zekrom_cool

I respect faith, but doubt is what gets you an edu
OP
Trophies
Website
compfaqz.wordpress.com
XP
Country
India
5455966475_a0eaa04493.jpg

Destructiod is reporting that Xenoblade is finally confirmed for North America. Strangely the source for the news article is a reader who contacted a Nintendo customer service representative. Whether or not this is enough confirmation to publish that the game is officially confirmed for North America is something I’m unsure of. I’d wait for the official word from Nintendo personally. Hopefully we should hear something soon![/p]

icon11.gif
Source

Giga_Gaia

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I don't know, but it's coming to europe in english. Even has both english and jp voice acting plus english and other subs.

Even if it doesn't come here, just gonna pirate it anyway. So to me, now it's irrevelant if it comes or not.

Zekrom_cool

I respect faith, but doubt is what gets you an edu
OP
Trophies
Website
compfaqz.wordpress.com
XP
Country
India
Giga_Gaia said:
I don't know, but it's coming to europe in english. Even has both english and jp voice acting plus english and other subs.

Even if it doesn't come here, just gonna pirate it anyway. So to me, now it's irrevelant if it comes or not.
Well for people who want to play an original game, this is not going to work.

WiiUBricker

News Police
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Yes it has been confirmed.

QUOTE said:
That said, I am happy to let you know that Monado: Beginning of the World (also know as XenoBlade) has been announced for release in North America. Once we have more details about The Last Story and Monado: Beginning of the World, we will share all the exciting details on our website's Game Guide (http://www.nintendo.com/games/guide). If you decide to check it out, be sure to use the questions on the left to filter based on system, genre, online play, etc.

Source

Walrus-Chan

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No it's not.

QUOTE said:
Sometimes sites jump the gun on information. We've done it before, and while we try not to do it so often, it's easy to fall into a trap when a reputable site throws information at us. Destructoid is one of my favorite sources for news, particularly because of their style. However, they jumped the gun and understandably so. Everyone but Nintendo of America wants Xenoblade to come out, so any news suggesting as much makes us all get giddy.

Turns out, while it was a nice generic response, it doesn't really confirm the game is coming out at all in the US. There are some nice theories floating around. In discussing matters with Nintendo representatives, they did seem to make it sound like an HD release on the Wii U was possible, or at least an idea that had been thrown around. However, Nintendo of America stonewalled Nintendo of Europe hardcore at E3, simply saying they will not show off Xenoblade because they have no intention on releasing the title.

Sourcel

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: