Gaming Is this Naruto game supposed to not save?

Inunah

The Female Mistaken for a Male.
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
inuscreepystuff.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
I was playing through a Naruto game called "Naruto Ninja Destiny", and I noticed that I was probably halfway through the main story mode and I hadn't unlocked any characters and I hadn't been given the option to save. I tried pausing during the game, I tried pausing during the cutscenes, but there wasn't anything about saving anywhere! When I pressed quit and it took me back to the main menu, I tried going into Story Mode, and it took me to the beginning of the game and not where I left off. I played it back to the point I had been at, and when it was supposed to cut to a cutscene/battle it froze and the music kept right on playing! I also noticed that I had battled with and battled using characters not in the Battle Mode, yet I hadn't unlocked them when I won the battles.

When I go into the options to see my totals and such, it kept that data for "Character's Highest Combo", but I haven't played any battles in Battle Mode, so I have blank slate data in every other total page.

I have five hypothesis' why this is.

1. My game needs a patch.
2. You're supposed to play the Story Mode fully in one sitting.
3. Story Mode is unimportant, and everything is unlocked through Battle Mode.
4. The game never works correctly on flash carts or emulators.
5. You have to do something you'd never try without being told before you can save.

Which one is it?

haflore

aeternaliter fluxa
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's 2, you have to finish in one sitting Inunah, it's not very long. And I think many characters are unlocked through the battle mode.
And did you ever finish the story mode? If you did you should have unlocked a few characters.

Inunah

The Female Mistaken for a Male.
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
inuscreepystuff.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
haflore said:
It's 2, you have to finish in one sitting Inunah, it's not very long. And I think many characters are unlocked through the battle mode.
And did you ever finish the story mode? If you did you should have unlocked a few characters.
I didn't finish the story mode because it froze on me and I got bored with the game for a little while.

If I get any more bored with it I think i'll replace it with Taiko no Tatsujin. I like that game more anyway. LOL

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    realtimesave @ realtimesave: got a mig switch here, freshly smuggled in from China