• Start date
  • Views 1,021
  • Replies 5

GameSystem

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It has it's own article for a threat alert site.

Lynchshop located at lynchshop.com is an untrustworthy online store. Online users are advised to stay away from the untrustworthy website because those who shop from it run the risk of receiving counterfeit goods or nothing at all. Unsatisfied online users who have shopped on the untrustworthy website are asked to contact their bank or financial institution to have their transactions canceled and money refunded.

It's probably one of a million scam websites that pop up during November to take advantage of people thinking they are getting a Black Friday deal or something.

Uiaad

GBAtemp's resident guinea pig
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Remember if something looks too good to be true it probably is. You have to think along the lines of a businesses primary function is to make money if they are selling you a $3k laptop for $12 how are they making money ?

Another way to look at it is that if you have bought a $3k laptop would you be happy to sell it to me for $12 ?

GameSystem

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I feel like you should create a thread on the Computer Technology and Gaming forums if you are looking around for advice on what to get for coding purposes. I feel like the question you posed has been sufficiently answered, so you should mark it as such.
Side note:
Some android tablets are powerful enough to do programming, but you should tend to want the real estate and compiler / development environment power that comes with a full desktop. The sheer number of pixels available for putting different windows, debugging, etc. is important. (Ripped off from Quora)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Cool. Same here.