Is this a clone Acekard?

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by IHeartGaming, Nov 6, 2015.

1. IHeartGaming
    OP

IHeartGaming Newbie

Newcomer
    Dec 10, 2014
    United States
    Hey guys, my first post here so sorry if it's not perfect/in the right place.

I'm looking for an Acekard at the moment and saw these on eBay. They appear to be selling but I'm reluctant to buy because 1) the pictures are extremely blurry, and 2) the website pictured is "acekard-2.com" which looks fishy. I haven't seen this website anywhere except for this picture, it's not on any boxart I can find for the Acekards on Google Images, and a Google search isn't really turning anything up. Plus the site's down.

So hopefully you guys can help me: is this Acekard legit, or should I just skip buying it since it has a few red flags and wait for a different one?

Thanks!

2. VinsCool

VinsCool Insecure

GBAtemp Patron
    VinsCool is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Jan 7, 2014
    Canada
    Another World
    Wow, looks like crap. Even the sticked is weirdly stickied.

3. IHeartGaming
    OP

IHeartGaming Newbie

Newcomer
    Dec 10, 2014
    United States
    I know, there are so many red flags in my mind that even if it's actually legit I'd probably just look for a different one. But I'd still like peoples' takes on whether it is real or not so that I know for the future.

4. sweis12

sweis12 GBAtemp Maniac

Oct 20, 2013
    Saint Kitts and Nevis
    Honestly, I would not trust it. The sticker is not even on the card, and the pictures are so blurry.

5. NM007

NM007 Member

Newcomer
    Nov 19, 2015
    United States
  6. loco365

loco365 GBAtemp Guru

Sep 1, 2010
    If eachmall still has them, I got a legit AK2i from them and it supported all their software updates. They're based in China but shipping is usually only two weeks.