Gaming Is there anyway to fix a NDS microphone?

gifi4

How am I a 'New Member'?
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
The inbuilt mic of my ds seems it has malfunctioned or something and now it does not work, I really want it to work so if there is a way to fix it can you help me out please, oh and if not, anyway I can buy another inbuilt mic for it, and install it manually?
By the way, I think a drop of my DS caused this.

edit: I made a topic like this before but I can't find it so, yeah. any help is still welcome.

jurassicplayer

Completionist Themer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Repairing by yourself might not be a wonderful idea if you get easily frustrated, as you will have to deal with pulling out and threading back the ribbon cable (I HATED this, but then again my ribbon cable was new, so it might not be as much of a problem for yours). Apart from that, it's a lot cheaper than sending it to Nintendo, and there isn't any soldering involved so it's actually dead simple.

gifi4

How am I a 'New Member'?
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Overlord Nadrian said:
I made a topic like this before.

You can either send it to Ninty or repair it yourself with a spare mic, bought on places like DX and such.
lol I just found my old topic that I created, turns out you posted there aswell.
My old DS MIC topic.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I agree Tears is great. I even played thru it completely twice. I've been hooked on playing thru...