Gaming Is there any hack and slash games on DS?

KingdomBlade

Blade v3+ (I R SHMEXY)
Trophies
Website
meekpicture.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Scyris said:
Domination said:
mrfatso said:
i think there is a dynasty warrior on the DS as well.

as for hack and slash, hmm, there was a pirate game in japan, destiny something something, u can have a look at that

Final Fantasy crystal chronicles: echo of time and ring of fate on the DS

and the rest, i don remember, but soma bringer is pretty fun as well.

Destiny Links. It looked pretty promising. But still no U release
cry.gif

And try FFCC! Especially RoF! The story was.... so... touching...
sad.gif

heh I am playing FFCC: RoF I can't stand that brat of a main char, I wanna stab him. Anyway I can pick a diff char for storymode?

What are you doing, putting down the game with the 2rd best storyline on the DS on my opinion?! What part are you anyways? The one were they were only kids? You should see the part where their dad dies, so touching.

Then everything else after that. Even more touching. Amazing.

The only one that beats it for me in terms of storyline is KH, which is a great H&S game too.

Law

rip ninjacat that zarcon made me
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
KingdomBlade said:
Scyris said:
Domination said:
mrfatso said:

as for hack and slash, hmm, there was a pirate game in japan, destiny something something, u can have a look at that

cry.gif

sad.gif

heh I am playing FFCC: RoF I can't stand that brat of a main char, I wanna stab him. Anyway I can pick a diff char for storymode?

What are you doing, putting down the game with the 2rd best storyline on the DS on my opinion?! What part are you anyways? The one were they were only kids? You should see the part where their dad dies, so touching.

If that's the "2rd best" the DS has to offer, I think it's time for everybody to buy PSPs.

Scyris

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
KingdomBlade said:
Scyris said:
Domination said:
mrfatso said:

cry.gif

sad.gif

Then everything else after that. Even more touching. Amazing.

The only one that beats it for me in terms of storyline is KH, which is a great H&S game too.

Their dad dies? thank god now I don't have to hear them clinging to their dad anymore hell yes, and thank god they eventually grow up (I'm still at the start)

Ace Zero

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
358/2 Days said:
Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days. Best H&S game on the ds so far, well thats what I think.

Actually there is better
yaynds.gif
[url=http://www.game247.net/NewsPhoto/AutoDown2...21103481468.jpg]http://www.game247.net/NewsPhoto/AutoDown2...21103481468.jpg[/url]

PHANTASY STAR ZERO unlike Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days it has wifi. its a squeal off the game "Phantasy Star Online"
not as good but its worth it. it has 3 diffrent races and 3 diffrent classes. Races: Human, Cast (Robots), and newmen, got point ears lol. and Classes: Hunter (Mostly Sword like weps), Rangers ( Mostly Gun Types), Forces ( Like magic but called techniques)

its a wonderful game try it out if you do get my email : [email protected] : Email me or PM me on MSN and ill play wit u and get u some rare items/ weps

Posts merged

QUOTE(358/2 Days @ Jul 11 2009, 06:25 PM) Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days. Best H&S game on the ds so far, well thats what I think.

Actually there is better
yaynds.gif
[url=http://www.game247.net/NewsPhoto/AutoDown2...21103481468.jpg]http://www.game247.net/NewsPhoto/AutoDown2...21103481468.jpg[/url]

PHANTASY STAR ZERO unlike Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days it has wifi. its a squeal off the game "Phantasy Star Online"
not as good but its worth it. it has 3 diffrent races and 3 diffrent classes. Races: Human, Cast (Robots), and newmen, got point ears lol. and Classes: Hunter (Mostly Sword like weps), Rangers ( Mostly Gun Types), Forces ( Like magic but called techniques)

its a wonderful game try it out if you do get my email : [email protected] : Email me or PM me on MSN and ill play wit u and get u some rare items/ weps

kennypu

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i'm suprised no one mentioned deep labyrinth, that is a full on hack & slash type game. It's pretty fun, I beat it. but it does get really repetative, doing the same thing over and over, but hey, its alright xD.
It's pure hack & slash just like Oblivion,etc.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

Recent Content

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nut on the hill