Is there a way to dump 3ds eshop games?...

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by dzengar, Jan 19, 2015.

1. dzengar
    OP

dzengar Newbie

Newcomer
    Jan 19, 2015
    Cote d'Ivoire
    Hi,

Is there a way to dump 3ds eshop games from a not hacked nintendo 3ds?
    I have 2 3ds systems, one with gateway hack and one not hacked on 9.4 firmware. I have all my purchases in my not hacked system, and I want to install some games on my hacked one (I don't want to buy twice) that aren't dumped.

I hope someone can help me.

Thanks

2. gamesquest1

gamesquest1 Nabnut

GBAtemp Patron
    gamesquest1 is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Sep 23, 2013
  3. VerseHell

VerseHell GBAtemp Psycho!

Jun 29, 2014
    France
    The only way is to transfer them to your exploitable console. But you will have to wait 7 days to transfer them back.

4. gamesquest1

gamesquest1 Nabnut

GBAtemp Patron
    gamesquest1 is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Sep 23, 2013
    oooops i lost the rest of my post....but yeah transfer to the exploitable console, follow that guide and you can create cia files of them, you could skip making cia files by making a nand backup and transferring them back to the non exploitable, then restoring the nand backup and SD card contents from before you sent them back....but iirc doing that will result in them being deleting whenever you access eshop and stuff....so you will have to keep restoring your SD and emunand image if you dont just make a cia file

5. bache

bache GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Sep 28, 2009
    Am I right in saying that that guide would only work on 4.5, due to needing to get title.db? I only ask as the guide linked in that post to getting title.db mentions needing Xorpads, but as far as I know, there's no way to get them on 9.2 yet, right?

6. Relys

Relys Master of Computer Science

Jan 5, 2007
    United States

Downgrade.

7. bache

bache GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Sep 28, 2009

I'd really rather not. Oh well, I'll just borrow my brother's 4.5 console.