Hacking Is there a way to dump 3ds eshop games?...

dzengar

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
Hi,

Is there a way to dump 3ds eshop games from a not hacked nintendo 3ds?
I have 2 3ds systems, one with gateway hack and one not hacked on 9.4 firmware. I have all my purchases in my not hacked system, and I want to install some games on my hacked one (I don't want to buy twice) that aren't dumped.

I hope someone can help me.

Thanks

VerseHell

Trophies
XP
Country
France
The only way is to transfer them to your exploitable console. But you will have to wait 7 days to transfer them back.

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
The only way is to transfer them to your exploitable console. But you will have to wait 7 days to transfer them back.
oooops i lost the rest of my post....but yeah transfer to the exploitable console, follow that guide and you can create cia files of them, you could skip making cia files by making a nand backup and transferring them back to the non exploitable, then restoring the nand backup and SD card contents from before you sent them back....but iirc doing that will result in them being deleting whenever you access eshop and stuff....so you will have to keep restoring your SD and emunand image if you dont just make a cia file

bache

Trophies
XP
Country
Am I right in saying that that guide would only work on 4.5, due to needing to get title.db? I only ask as the guide linked in that post to getting title.db mentions needing Xorpads, but as far as I know, there's no way to get them on 9.2 yet, right?

Relys

^(Software | Hardware) Exploit? Development.$
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Am I right in saying that that guide would only work on 4.5, due to needing to get title.db? I only ask as the guide linked in that post to getting title.db mentions needing Xorpads, but as far as I know, there's no way to get them on 9.2 yet, right?

Downgrade.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZbUuSmFgMo