Help!! I want to get rid of Hourglass9

PabloMRO

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I have had my 3DS for many years, when I was a child, at that time my brother hacked it, and I enjoyed it moderately, I have not touched it for years, but until a few days ago seeing the possibilities Since I hacked it I wanted to get back into it, but I have problems with everything, I don't have the Homebrew application, my application to install games is Freshop, And for some reason when I try to install something it crashes, And a lot of other problems, I want to have many games and enjoy my 3ds, but with Hourglass9 I can't, I want to replace it with Godmode9, and all I need is for someone to explain to me how to remove the hack from my console to hack it again with the latest methods, my console version is 11.13, Luma version is v6.6, and Hourglasses v1.35. help please :(

Attachments

• 20240903_000204.jpg
    20240903_000204.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 13
  • 20240903_000257.jpg
    20240903_000257.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 9

PabloMRO

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Thank you very much, as soon as I can I will use that guide, but can I ask you a question? I want to change from the original 4GB SD to a 32GB one, once updated and done all the processes with the original SD, Do I just have to move all the files from this one to the new SD?

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
I have had my 3DS for many years, when I was a child, at that time my brother hacked it, and I enjoyed it moderately, I have not touched it for years, but until a few days ago seeing the possibilities Since I hacked it I wanted to get back into it, but I have problems with everything, I don't have the Homebrew application, my application to install games is Freshop, And for some reason when I try to install something it crashes, And a lot of other problems, I want to have many games and enjoy my 3ds, but with Hourglass9 I can't, I want to replace it with Godmode9, and all I need is for someone to explain to me how to remove the hack from my console to hack it again with the latest methods, my console version is 11.13, Luma version is v6.6, and Hourglasses v1.35. help please :(
You are using A9LH, you need to update to B9S: https://3ds.hacks.guide/a9lh-to-b9s
FreeShop no longer works, hShop (3hs) is the replacement.

Kwyjor

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Do I just have to move all the files from this one to the new SD
That is how it works, yes, unless you're using an emuNAND.

Your new card will need to be formatted as FAT32, and you should probably test it with h2testw before you start using it.

You can use a 64GB card or even 128GB if you want, but that's probably more space than you're going to need. (You can even go higher than that, but technical problems start cropping up.)

KleinesSinchen

GBAtemp's Backup Reminder + Fearless Testing Sina
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
It makes sense starting at the checking for CFW page rather than AL9H→B9S. Somebody might be using other entrypoints for booting into outdated Luma3DS. Unlikely but possible.
Hourglass9 only works with A9LH and B9S, and their Luma version is too old for it to be B9S (and it wasn't ever common to use Hourglass9 with B9S anyway)
In conclusion, they're using A9LH.

Last edited by The Real Jdbye,
Reactions: KleinesSinchen

PabloMRO

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Thanks to everyone for the help, I already have my console updated with everything working perfectly, thank you very much, I just have one last question, how real is it that H shop bricks your console slowly? , and if so, what other alternatives do I have to download games?

lone_wolf323

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Thanks to everyone for the help, I already have my console updated with everything working perfectly, thank you very much, I just have one last question, how real is it that H shop bricks your console slowly? , and if so, what other alternatives do I have to download games?
that's complete bs to where ever you heard that

Reactions: PabloMRO and Kwyjor

Bunjolio

the prettiest girl ever
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hshop doesn't do that I think someone lied to you lmao

Reactions: PabloMRO

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://overkill.wtf/emudeck-2-3-release/