Hacking Is there a way I can play VC Games on WII U without any CFW?

Doctor_U

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Seriously though, Mocha CFW couldn't be easier. There's no need to purchase a DS VC game. There's no need to have redNAND. Just open the Homebrew Launcher, run Mocha, and then do everything else like you normally would.
and now loadiine.ovh have a option whit mocha to run directly ;)

Reactions: Lacius

ItsKipz

l33t hax0r
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, I dont understand this exactly , so when i run this "mocha" im on a "virtual" sysnand or what?
Can you please explain it XD, thats too much for my brain.
When you run mocha, it temporarily patches sysnand with something called "signature patches." the wii u uses signatures to verify that you've purchased a game, and mocha patches them so you can install and run apps that weren't purchased legitimately.

Reactions: Der_Blockbuster

Lucas_WM

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I don't wanna use RedNand or any other CFW or something like that.
Is there a way I can install Virtual Console to USB or Sysnand like I can with normal Games and the WUP installer?
Actually, you can, but you have to have patience and luck.

First you'll need Mocha and WUPinstaller in your SD card, then you exploit it up using your favorite webexploiter. If you have success, run Mocha. After going back to the main menu you'll need to exploit it again (that is the luck and patience part). If you are lucky enough to successfully exploit twice in a row, you can finally go to WUPinstaller and install normally your CFW games, like VC and other e-shop games.

Hope it was helpful, have fun!

dojafoja

life elevated
Trophies
XP
Country
Actually, you can, but you have to have patience and luck.

First you'll need Mocha and WUPinstaller in your SD card, then you exploit it up using your favorite webexploiter. If you have success, run Mocha. After going back to the main menu you'll need to exploit it again (that is the luck and patience part). If you are lucky enough to successfully exploit twice in a row, you can finally go to WUPinstaller and install normally your CFW games, like VC and other e-shop games.

Hope it was helpful, have fun!
What the hell are you even talking about?
1. You quoted a post from 01/22/2017
2. Mocha IS A CFW!!!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    NicoXChan @ NicoXChan: .