Hacking Is there a USB Loader that lets you play VC/Wiiware games?

panmusic

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Is it possible to store my collection of VC/Wiiware games in my USB HDD and launch them from there?If yes,is there any tutorial link?

Sicklyboy

#JOYCONBOYZFOREVER
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You could try Wad2ISO, but as far as I know, compatibility was iffy, it only worked with Wiiflow, needed triiforce installed (even though it didn't need ot be launched directly), and still needed a nand emu.

Long story short, unless you go the route of S/UNEEK(+DI) (which is STILL nand emulation) no.

FIX94

Former Staff
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
You should checkout the latest wiiflow version, go to wiiflow.org and read a bit
tongue.gif

nunavat2010

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Use Hermes u Loader. I've tried it most of the .wads I tried worked. Much easier than mighty channel procedure. I could not get mighty channel running, so I am biased.

drmarvin

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
WiiFlow is your answer. If they are installed as channels, then you just have to hit the button at the bottom that switches to Channel view. They all should be there and you launch them like all the rest.

panmusic

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Thanks for your answers!
I know that Wiiflow can launch already installed wads.But as Wii's internal memory is very limited,I want to know if there is a way to load wads via SD or USB directly...Is it possible?

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
panmusic said:
Thanks for your answers!
I know that Wiiflow can launch already installed wads.But as Wii's internal memory is very limited,I want to know if there is a way to load wads via SD or USB directly...Is it possible?
If you want to load them from the SD card, just use the SD menu that comes with 4.0-4.3.

OverjoY

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
panmusic said:
Thanks for your answers!

Latest Wiiflow is also able to launch VC/WiiWare on emunand

panmusic

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
OverjoY said:
panmusic said:
Thanks for your answers!

How can I prepare my SD or HDD?Is there a guide or a tutorial for that?
(Please...)

VashTS

Beat it, son
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i can't wait until the wii is old news and people make warez loaders instead of "legal" minded loaders.

it will happen one day, but no one knows when.

minjeeta

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.djjustjones.co.uk
XP
Country
panmusic said:
OverjoY said:
panmusic said:
Thanks for your answers!

How can I prepare my SD or HDD?Is there a guide or a tutorial for that?
(Please...)

There is a good one for triforce somewhere here and i stuck with the ios199 version. then use wad2nand and copy the created title and ticket folders to your SD card. next wad2iso and make the forwarders and instal to your usb 99% have worked for me good luck bud....m

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'll reformat and have a 3tb raid0 m. 2 at least
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Lmao that sold out fast
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Yeet the cat.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Good idea
    +1
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    i thought everybody knew cocktails are like 75% ice
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Yeah but not like this.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's not like they're complaining that their Slurpee is 99% ice or something, but if the cocktail calls for "shot of vodka, shot of vermouth, shot of gin, shot of Campari, three shots of juice, squirt of lemon" and ends up being a thimbleful of booze, that's a problem.
    the funny thing is cocktails in norway are only allowed to have 1 20ml shot of booze
    so..... yeah
    we're used to only having a thimbleful of booze
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Booo.
    same thing if you want whisky on the rocks or something, you can't get a double
    but you could buy as many shots of whisky (or anything else) as you want and ask for a glass of ice and pour them in
    it's dumb
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Maybe.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    There was a comparison of the number of Ibuprofen poisonings before and after they limited the maximum dosage per box or per pill (i'll look that up). No limit on the number of boxes you can still buy as many as you want, so people argued it was pointless.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    But the number of (accidental) poisonings dropped because drinking an entire package of ibuprofen pills went from "I need a new liver" to "I need a new box of Ibuprofen".
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Here we have ketoprofen that used to be prescription-only because of the risk of toxic dosages, but then they halved the dose per pill and sell them in bottles of six pills apiece instead of twenty and it doesn't need a prescription any more. Yes you can buy more than one bottle but people simply don't.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Usually accidentally overdose of ibuprofen here is from people taking like cold medicine then ibuprofen for a headache and the combination is over what they need
    Veho @ Veho: https://imgur.com/gallery/QQkYnQu