using usb loader gx emunand on another wii

grandosegood

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hey all,

i have made an emunand from usb loader gx, and loaded most of of vc/wiiware games onto it. i'd like to use this emunand on my other wii so i don't have to go through the whole process again. is there a way I can use my 1st wii's emunand on the 2nd wii? do i need to re-dump the sysnand so it overwrites the emunand with the 2nd console's info/system? Thanks.

grandosegood

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
did you ever figure this out? thanks

unfortunately, i just repeated the process to make sure everything works. one experiment would be to copy the nand over, then maybe dump from the new system so you get the necessary files. not sure if this would work tho

edit: to be clear, anything that is a .wad file, i first install to wii nand, then use the usbloadergx menu to dump it to sysnand. due to the limited size of the wii nand, it takes me quite some time to install to wii nand, dump to sysnand, then delete the first wad from the wii nand. however, i have found that by doing this, it results in pretty much all wads working correctly, with the exception of those that require boot2neek individual game setting

Last edited by grandosegood,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: it looks like a little kids' game, and bunny (welcome btw) is looking for an uncensor patch