Homebrew Is there a new Minecraft Homebrew for Wii?

Is there any new Minecraft Homebrew for Wii?

• Yes

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Do not

Votes: 2 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

NancyDS

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
Because WiiCraft and other discontinued or dead homebrew projects for Wii, such as WoxelCraft, CubeCraft and GXCraft died and were discontinued for lack of support or for the laziness of their creators, since no one wants a Minecraft Clone.

Is not there some new a Minecraft Homebrew completed at 100% programming for Wii?

Last edited by NancyDS,

trainboy2019

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why would there be new wii homebrew? That console's hacking scene is dormant, as people moved onto the wii u, and after that, the switch.

Also, why would you want minecraft on the wii? You've made it clear you have a wii u, you could just play the official version on that if you want to play it on a Nintendo console.

NancyDS

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
Why would there be new wii homebrew? That console's hacking scene is dormant, as people moved onto the wii u, and after that, the switch.

Also, why would you want minecraft on the wii? You've made it clear you have a wii u, you could just play the official version on that if you want to play it on a Nintendo console.
It should be noted that the Wii's CPU and GPU are not powerful enough to generate random chunks.

Also, the Hacking Scene is dead on Switch because they are afraid to ban their console for the permanent bans that are applied on the Switch and they were moved back to Wii U to be more secure than Switch, because there is no way Solution to remove the ban to Switch.

Also, my cousin told me that some minecraft homebrew for Wii, could overheat the Wii, this is because the world of Minecraft is infinite, I do not know if it is an optical illusion, this concept did not exist in 2006, the year it was launched the Wii to the market, could overheat the Wii and damage it permanently, Minecraft is one of the games that does not serve the Wii as GTA 4 and GTA 5, for its advanced graphs.

Nerdtendo

Your friendly neighborhood idiot
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It should be noted that the Wii's CPU and GPU are not powerful enough to generate random chunks.

Also, the Hacking Scene is dead on Switch because they are afraid to ban their console for the permanent bans that are applied on the Switch and they were moved back to Wii U to be more secure than Switch, because there is no way Solution to remove the ban to Switch.

Also, my cousin told me that some minecraft homebrew for Wii, could overheat the Wii, this is because the world of Minecraft is infinite, I do not know if it is an optical illusion, this concept did not exist in 2006, the year it was launched the Wii to the market, could overheat the Wii and damage it permanently, Minecraft is one of the games that does not serve the Wii as GTA 4 and GTA 5, for its advanced graphs.
Did you really say the switch hacking scene is dormant?

Reactions: BORTZ

AmandaRose

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
The only way to stop this moron from posting on the forums is to ignore it. This user is shitposting everywhere on here and it's frustrating as hell.
Yep no idea why site staff are letting him away with it he is pissing off a number of site members myself included

Reactions: KleinesSinchen
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: you can fap to your favorite character without it being gay