Is there a guide how to dump DLC to Wad?

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by patz, Aug 26, 2010.

Aug 26, 2010
  1. patz
    OP

Member patz GBAtemp Regular

Thailand
    I'm thinking about changing my US Wii shop channel to Jpn in order to buy Dragon Quest Monsters: Battle Road Victory DLC. Before I change my shop channel back to US, I want o dump the DLC to wad in order to install back to my Wii later.

Is there any guide how to do this? If it's that hard, I'm willing to just give any hacker who willing to dump this DLC to wad money to buy this DLC and give me the wad.

2. jefffisher

Member jefffisher GBAtemp Maniac

United States
    i don't know anything about this so it might not be a good idea but why not use sneek to emulate a jap wii buy the dlc there make the wad with showmiiwads and install on your real wii.

that seems like it should get some confirmation first so you don't waste your cash though, definitely a better idea than trusting some stranger on the internet with your money.

3. patz
    OP

Member patz GBAtemp Regular

Thailand
    Thanks, but this sound really complicated to me. http://gbatemp.net/t218725-sneek-di-quick-guide? God, I wish Nintendo didn't lock Shop channel region.

If I change the shop region, will all channels will be wiped, both that I bought and I installed by wad?

4. jefffisher

Member jefffisher GBAtemp Maniac

United States
    it's really not complicated at all use xflaks nusad to build plain sneek without uneek or di to complicate things you should be up and running in about ten minutes.