Hacking Is the R4i-B9S cart reliable?

Burorī

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
I'm looking to unbrick my old New 3DS using NTRBootHax and I came across this cheap flashcart that could get the job done.

I also have a few questions:
- Can I reflash it for use as a regular flashcart?
- Does anybody know any Belgian retailers for this cart?

Ryccardo

Penguin accelerator
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Is the R4i-B9S cart reliable?
Not that much, as any r4isdhc.com or r4i-sdhc.com product - unfortunately outside of the (extremely small) used market, there are no more superior alternatives (TTDS and clones, with YSMenu, would be a good second choice for a DS flashcard, not for ntrboot as not all of them are reprogrammable with the current tools) :(

- Can I reflash it for use as a regular flashcart?
Yes if you can find the appropriate rom to flash it with (which I suspect would be fairly easy to find if you ask here, or maybe on plailect's guide) - but you would need to check with the ntrboot flasher which internal model it is, because the backup should ideally come from a matching one!

Burorī

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Not that much, as any r4isdhc.com or r4i-sdhc.com product - unfortunately outside of the (extremely small) used market, there are no more superior alternatives (TTDS and clones, with YSMenu, would be a good second choice for a DS flashcard, not for ntrboot as not all of them are reprogrammable with the current tools) :(

Yes if you can find the appropriate rom to flash it with (which I suspect would be fairly easy to find if you ask here, or maybe on plailect's guide) - but you would need to check with the ntrboot flasher which internal model it is, because the backup should ideally come from a matching one!
I honestly just need NTRBoot, I already have two DSTT flashcarts that work on my New 2DS with NTR Launcher but won't flash

zoogie

playing around in the end of life
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Micronesia, Federated States of
Last edited by zoogie,
Reactions: Deleted User

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lmao now I can live the life of Juan...