Hacking Is the japan site R4iGold3DS reliable?

Stella0219

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm a bit of a noob and really waited for the gateway for an upgrade for the latest firmware and now that it has happened(well not yet... the firmware isn't released ;(..) So I just wanted to buy my gateway before the exploit.
I just purchased it in http://www.r4igold3ds.net/ which is one of the resellers that is on the gateway site. But still want to be safe if this site is legit. Has anyone ordered from here? If you did was the product ok?

kikoolol

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There's only 1 version of Gateway. If you see differences on some website, it's cause they changed the packaging/box from cardboard to plastic, but the card is the same in both.

sj33

Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
I actually didn't get any packaging at all when ordering Gateway from ndswayz, just the two cards. Both are legit cards though.

The DSTwo I ordered came boxed, though.

Stella0219

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
There's only 1 version of Gateway. If you see differences on some website, it's cause they changed the packaging/box from cardboard to plastic, but the card is the same in both.

Oh really :0?! I thought the older one didn't have stickers on the backside of the cartridge and the newer ones did :) I'm just showing you guys I'm a noob :)

Stella0219

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I actually didn't get any packaging at all when ordering Gateway from ndswayz, just the two cards. Both are legit cards though.

The DSTwo I ordered came boxed, though.

Really? was the cards intact? I live in Korea and I don't want to receive two broken cards...

sj33

Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
They were in loads of bubble wrap, so probably better packaged than if they were in the real packaging.

migles

All my gbatemp friends are now mods, except for me
Trophies
XP
Country
China
Oh really :0?! I thought the older one didn't have stickers on the backside of the cartridge and the newer ones did :) I'm just showing you guys I'm a noob :)

the store applies the stickers, sometimes you even get the stickers and you must put them by yourself...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.ebay.com/itm/386617469929?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0&ssspo=2T8UwYf_Qse&...