Gaming Is the DSi XL worth it?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Pyrmon
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 6,176
  • Replies Replies 76
ShadowSoldier said:
RedBaron said:
When the 3DS comes out the price should drop on the DSi XL it might be worth waiting a bit longer to get one

You're wrong. It's worth to get one now, especially if he isn't strapped for cash, which he says he isn't. JOIN THE LIGHT SIDE OF THE FORCE!
I am strapped for cash that's why I am considering the DSi
 
RedBaron said:
ShadowSoldier said:
RedBaron said:
When the 3DS comes out the price should drop on the DSi XL it might be worth waiting a bit longer to get one

You're wrong. It's worth to get one now, especially if he isn't strapped for cash, which he says he isn't. JOIN THE LIGHT SIDE OF THE FORCE!
I am strapped for cash that's why I am considering the DSi

I'm extremely happy for you. This thread isn't about you though, see? It's about him and him getting a better console than the DSi. It's about him getting the DSi XL.

Also, @OP: Get the Mario DSi XL. It looks gorgeous. Or a Midnight Blue.
 
When the 3DS comes out the price should drop on the DSi XL it might be worth waiting a bit longer to get one

You're wrong. It's worth to get one now, especially if he isn't strapped for cash, which he says he isn't. JOIN THE LIGHT SIDE OF THE FORCE!
I am strapped for cash that's why I am considering the DSi

I'm extremely happy for you. This thread isn't about you though, see? It's about him and him getting a better console than the DSi. It's about him getting the DSi XL.

Also, @OP: Get the Mario DSi XL. It looks gorgeous. Or a Midnight Blue.

Here in Oz, there are only like 2 colors of DSi XL...

Oh, how I envy you...
 
ShadowSoldier said:
As soon as I heard "ELLO". I stopped the video.
I was attempting to speak in character so that noone I know would recognize that I was doing it... I did it less intensively later in the vid...

(and I was sick with a stuffy nose)
 
ShadowSoldier said:
jceggbert5 said:
ShadowSoldier said:
As soon as I heard "ELLO". I stopped the video.
I was attempting to speak in character so that noone I know would recognize that I was doing it

OHHH So you're saying you're ashamed to be playing video games?
It felt like a good idea at the time...

Besides, it shows how bad the GBA emulator and SNES emulators are
biggrin.gif
 
Evo.lve said:
As soon as I heard "ELLO". I stopped the video.
I was attempting to speak in character so that noone I know would recognize that I was doing it

OHHH So you're saying you're ashamed to be playing video games?

Fail. Both of you, get over it, it was a bloody video.

Yes ma'am.

Also, here's a video that got me into the XL, never regretted it.

 
As soon as I heard "ELLO". I stopped the video.
I was attempting to speak in character so that noone I know would recognize that I was doing it

OHHH So you're saying you're ashamed to be playing video games?

Fail. Both of you, get over it, it was a bloody video.

Yes ma'am.

Also, here's a video that got me into the XL, never regretted it.

Bitch.

Nice video.
 
Evo.lve said:
When the 3DS comes out the price should drop on the DSi XL it might be worth waiting a bit longer to get one

You're wrong. It's worth to get one now, especially if he isn't strapped for cash, which he says he isn't. JOIN THE LIGHT SIDE OF THE FORCE!
I am strapped for cash that's why I am considering the DSi

I'm extremely happy for you. This thread isn't about you though, see? It's about him and him getting a better console than the DSi. It's about him getting the DSi XL.

Also, @OP: Get the Mario DSi XL. It looks gorgeous. Or a Midnight Blue.

Here in Oz, there are only like 2 colors of DSi XL...

Oh, how I envy you...

no, the 3 new colours came out just recently in our country. I saw it at JB Hi-Fi
 
Evo.lve said:
Is any game known to make use of the 5" screen, i.e. DSi XL enhanced? Cause if there was, I might just get one, assuming it's a good game...
Knigts in the nightmare. Definitely coz the game requires the touch screen like 94/100 of the time. Good game.
 
Hmm...

To get or not to get.

I can probably afford a DSi XL for Christmas...

But with the 3DS round the corner...

Is there anything so special about the DSi XL that would warrant me getting one so close to the launch of the 3DS?
 
Yes.

'nuff said.

But seriously, get the XL, and get money for your birthday, because let's be honest, Nintendo is going to do the same thing as last time. They're going to release only a very small number of 3DS's. Then they are going to say "we can't reach demand" which will then increase the demand and they'll continuously hold out, and unless you pre-order and your store gets enough, there's no way in hell you're going to get a 3ds soon.
 
ShadowSoldier said:
Yes.

'nuff said.

But seriously, get the XL, and get money for your birthday, because let's be honest, Nintendo is going to do the same thing as last time. They're going to release only a very small number of 3DS's. Then they are going to say "we can't reach demand" which will then increase the demand and they'll continuously hold out, and unless you pre-order and your store gets enough, there's no way in hell you're going to get a 3ds soon.

Point taken.

Guess I'm off to the shops this Christmas.
 

Site & Scene News

New Hot Discussed User Submitted