Is the Dr. Mario 64 ROM very different from other N64 ROMs?

Acidflare

HomeBrew Beta Tester
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
gives me a black screen when injected into a N64 VC wad.

This is because certain games use different OPcodes for example Zelda OOT and super mario 64 use different OPcodes so the emulators located in their respective vc wad is coded different another example is Doom64 can be injected into super mario 64 but doesn't go past press start it just freeze's

Reactions: HNKii

DJPlace

going hire Ronald McDonald To Gun Down Nintendo.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
just get a GC emulator and that japan puzzle game with DR mario 64. sadly it's got no English...

Reactions: HNKii

HNKii

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
This is because certain games use different OPcodes for example Zelda OOT and super mario 64 use different OPcodes so the emulators located in their respective vc wad is coded different another example is Doom64 can be injected into super mario 64 but doesn't go past press start it just freeze's

Any game that might have similar OPcode with DM64? I tried Kirby 64(in Kirby Dream Collection), and Sin&Punishment.(Both US)
MK64 works with Kirby 64.

Acidflare

HomeBrew Beta Tester
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I tried them all couldn't get one to operate the farthest I got was with SM64 it asked me to insert a memory card then it freezes and unless you delete the save off the wii it doesn't boot up again

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0FyqCEfD0E