Homebrew Is someone working in a NeoGeo Pocket Emulator

SieKensou

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Does someone have the knowledge to create a new stand alone NeoGeo Pocket emulator or continue updating NeoPop GX? I talked with ekeeke and he said he don't have time to continue that project. I tested the emulator and it's a good start but the emulation still needs improvements and better performance...

Reactions: Tarmfot

marmalade

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I use WiiMednafen for NeoGeo Pocket aswell as Virtual Boy

RetroArch for Wii uses the same cores but doesnt run them as smooth as WiiMednafen for some reason, otherwise I would just use RetroArch

SieKensou

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Yes, I have heard about it, but I didn't want a multi-emulator. Would be possible for someone to create separate emulators with the Mednafen? One optimized and just destinated for NeoGeo Pocket, other for WonderSwan...

Reactions: cvskid
D

Deleted User

Yes, I have heard about it, but I didn't want a multi-emulator. Would be possible for someone to create separate emulators with the Mednafen? One optimized and just destinated for NeoGeo Pocket, other for WonderSwan...
Most developers left the Wii Homebrew Scene behind. You probably have to learn to code and programm the emulator yourself.

Reactions: 2dere

SieKensou

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
That's sad, it would be great to have some people with good knowledge working in stuff like this and updating/optimicing emulators. I understand people can lost interest and I would love to help, but I don't have the neccessary knowledge to do something like that. If I was able to do it I won't be asking for help, I would do it myself...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1