1. SieKensou

OP SieKensou GBAtemp Regular

Spain
    Does someone have the knowledge to create a new stand alone NeoGeo Pocket emulator or continue updating NeoPop GX? I talked with ekeeke and he said he don't have time to continue that project. I tested the emulator and it's a good start but the emulation still needs improvements and better performance...

Tarmfot likes this.
  2. marmalade

marmalade Member
    Newcomer

United States
    I use WiiMednafen for NeoGeo Pocket aswell as Virtual Boy

RetroArch for Wii uses the same cores but doesnt run them as smooth as WiiMednafen for some reason, otherwise I would just use RetroArch

3. SieKensou

Spain
    Yes, I have heard about it, but I didn't want a multi-emulator. Would be possible for someone to create separate emulators with the Mednafen? One optimized and just destinated for NeoGeo Pocket, other for WonderSwan...

cvskid likes this.
  4. Dodain47

Dodain47 GBAtemp Psycho!

Austria
    Most developers left the Wii Homebrew Scene behind. You probably have to learn to code and programm the emulator yourself.

2dere likes this.
  5. SieKensou

Spain
    That's sad, it would be great to have some people with good knowledge working in stuff like this and updating/optimicing emulators. I understand people can lost interest and I would love to help, but I don't have the neccessary knowledge to do something like that. If I was able to do it I won't be asking for help, I would do it myself...

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - Emulator, someone, working