1. manousos82003

manousos82003 Newbie
    Newcomer

Greece
    Try installing wood firmware and see what happens...Seems real though!

Deleted User likes this.
  2. Flame

Flame Me > You

please add some text next time OP, as we are not an image board.

alexander1970 likes this.
  3. The Real Jdbye

The Real Jdbye Always Remember 30/07/08

Norway
    I don't think there are fake ones. Looks the same as the Golds and Gold Plus I've ordered in the past. Different reader though (might just be different color)

Deleted User likes this.
  4. Deleted User

OP Deleted User Newbie

Thanks for the quick replies!

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

OK!
    I will remember that! And don't do it next time ^ • ^ I Thought that the title of my thread is enough for people to understand what I mean / ask.

5. TurdPooCharger

United States
    Oh, good. They changed out that shitty T-FLASH microSD-to-USB adapter to something (hopefully) more reliable.

@IcyCrypt, where or which online store did you buy yours from? Yours might be a new production batch. R4i Gold 3DS Plus hasn't been in stock at nds-card.com since late May/early June.

You can dissemble the flashcart and compare the board against this image. Slight differences may be due to some board revisions.

6. Deleted User

OP Deleted User Newbie

First of all thanks for your answer! And to be honest I don't have the flashcard at the moment I just wanted to know if it looks “legit” optically. I bought it today from an eBay seller! The flashcard should arrive at me in a few days. I'll immediately do everything you said when it arrives and then give you feedback in a few days.

7. BaamAlex

BaamAlex DINKELBERG!

Germany
    It looks legit. We don't know what you want to hear. It doesn't look like a fake.

Draft saved Draft deleted