Hacking Is it safe to put different region .WAD on your Wii?

MaxDeUh

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm pretty sure I have region-free channels turned on either on Starfall or Preloader (I have both installed on my Wii) so if I were to find a .wad file for Smash 64 (Only released in Japan) would it be safe on my Wii?

Edit: Wow, what a stupid question. I can just find a U .wad.

MaxDeUh

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You wouldn't, by any chance, still have that file would you? Doing google searches right now, all torrents of the file are dead with no seeds.

Edit: Found one that works. 4 seeds. I'm looking for one that has "Version 3 w/ title" in the title right?

ddp127

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
search "wiiware unzipped" (without quotation) on the pirate bay, then you will find one torrent file, with a lot of vc games, all ntsc, including smash bros

edit: to awnser your question, yes, it is save... (as long as you have preloader and/or bootmii

Gamemaster1379

Trophies
Website
1379tech.110mb.com
XP
Country
United States
ddp127 said:
search "wiiware unzipped" (without quotation) on the pirate bay, then you will find one torrent file, with a lot of vc games, all ntsc, including smash bros

edit: to awnser your question, yes, it is save... (as long as you have preloader and/or bootmii
I'm glad I saved my WAD file of it. I've looked everywhere and can't find a live torrent or download link on the internet.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Materia_tofu @ Materia_tofu: oh ye i made a post i did forget they had an account i prob shouldve tagged them in the post tbh