Hacking Is it possible to use an SD containing all VC (legit and injects) on another Wii?

The Frenchman

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I have 2 Wiis is it possible to force tickets to install on the other Wii? Or repack the files in the private folder into WADs?

I know it would be easier to use emulators but I'd rather use the injects and the games I had already. I prefer how it works with VC.

Tha ks for the help

JuanMena

90's Kid, Old Skull Gamer & Artist
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
No.

I think each WAD has some kind of security or code that's different within each console.
You can't use the same channels installed on one console to another.

What you can do is re-install each WAD on each console.

The Frenchman

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I doubt I'll find all the cool shit I got. Haha! Thanks man I guess I'll pass on this.

So many injects by G0dlike and so much rare shit!

JuanMena

90's Kid, Old Skull Gamer & Artist
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I doubt I'll find all the cool shit I got. Haha! Thanks man I guess I'll pass on this.

So many injects by G0dlike and so much rare shit!

Perhaps you could take those injecteds wads and that rare shit, and use some shit to dump the wads out of your installed shit.
And you can get the good shit and install it to the other shit.

I mean:
Dump your wads and install them to the other console.

Reactions: Vila_ and banjo2

The Frenchman

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Perhaps you could take those injecteds wads and that rare shit, and use some shit to dump the wads out of your installed shit.
And you can get the good shit and install it to the other shit.

I mean:
Dump your wads and install them to the other console.

Nice shit! That was the sort of shit I was asking about! Thanks man! Hahaha!

Uh2222

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
No, I've tried this on both homebrew'd and not homebrewed wiis, it gives a message disabling you from opening the channels on the sd card unless you install the WAD or use the Wii Shop (now dead) to reinstall the said software. Thats why software on the sd card cannot be revived if u format ur wii

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
I have 2 Wiis is it possible to force tickets to install on the other Wii? Or repack the files in the private folder into WADs?

I know it would be easier to use emulators but I'd rather use the injects and the games I had already. I prefer how it works with VC.

Tha ks for the help
Yes, sort of. If you make a neek2o emuNAND, you can use that same emuNAND on multiple consoles, along with everything installed on it, and the save data. And neek2o does not have the 512MB size of the real NAND, it can use as much space as you have, so you can run all your installed WADs directly off USB or SD, which is better than the official "SD Card Menu" which just copies the game into NAND when you try to start a game.

Last edited by The Real Jdbye,
Reactions: Uh2222

The Frenchman

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Yes, sort of. If you make a neek2o emuNAND, you can use that same emuNAND on multiple consoles, along with everything installed on it, and the save data. And neek2o does not have the 512MB size of the real NAND, it can use as much space as you have, so you can run all your installed WADs directly off USB or SD, which is better than the official "SD Card Menu" which just copies the game into NAND when you try to start a game.

So I could right now make a duplicate of my Nand to Emunand and then use that. Anyway I'll check on that. Thanks man!

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
So I could right now make a duplicate of my Nand to Emunand and then use that. Anyway I'll check on that. Thanks man!
You can dump the NAND using USB Loader GX, you'll also need the neek2o files, and the NSwitch WAD (to switch between the two NANDs conveniently), just install it in both.

USB Loader GX can see the games you have on emuNAND and boot them, as long as you have the USB Loader GX forwarder installed on both NANDs. It will automatically boot into emuNAND and launch the game, and if you install the NSwitch channel, and set "return to" in emuNAND USB Loader GX to the NSwitch channel, then it will automatically return to sysNAND after exiting a game. It won't boot back into USB Loader GX automatically though (unless you have Priiloader set up to autoboot USB Loader GX)
You may want to have it stay in emuNAND until you manually run NSwitch or turn off/reboot the console, so that you can go directly to launch another game in emuNAND, and don't need to wait for the console to reboot back into sysNAND and launch USB Loader GX again.

USB Loader GX can also install WADs to emuNAND, without first booting into emuNAND. So it's nearly seamless and you can do most things without ever seeing the emuNAND System Menu, HBC or USB loader. But you can also use the emuNAND just like a second console by booting into it with NSwitch.

And of course, you don't need to use USB Loader GX at all to install or launch WADs. You could launch a WAD manager in emuNAND, install your games, and launch them from the system menu, just like normal. USB Loader GX just has some nice extra features for emuNAND.

https://gbatemp.net/threads/how-do-...properly-utilize-emunand.437521/#post-6592730

Last edited by The Real Jdbye,
Reactions: The Frenchman

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: 24,000 hmmmm lol