Hardware Is it possible to make an homebrew for emulating the New 3DS buttons with the Circle pad Pro?

HRudyPlayZ

Developer, Gamer and Power User.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I mean, you can only use the circle pad pros in certain games, for exemple, not in sm4sh but in sm4sh you can use the New 3ds C-Stick...
So i wonder, if it's possible to make an homebrew who emulates new 3ds's keys by using the circle pad pro...

Jhynjhiruu

Trophies
XP
Country
I mean, you can only use the circle pad pros in certain games, for exemple, not in sm4sh but in sm4sh you can use the New 3ds C-Stick...
So i wonder, if it's possible to make an homebrew who emulates new 3ds's keys by using the circle pad pro...
If I remember correctly, the New 3DS just emulates the Circle Pad Pro, so...

cearp

瓜老外
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Tuvalu
I guess it's possible :) it would be cool if someone could do it.
But maybe, depending on the game, the new3ds buttons are not even checked if you are not using a n3ds.
So even if you 'send' a n3ds button, it may not work since the game isn't looking for that button on an old3ds.
but things like that would just depend on how the game was programmed.

Ryccardo

Penguin accelerator
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
If I remember correctly, the New 3DS just emulates the Circle Pad Pro, so...
Yes and no, it does that if the game appears to be accessing that O3DS accessory, but there's also the new N3DS specific mode with less overhead (that's why Smash didn't implement the old one)

Reactions: cearp

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: Cool. I will nvr say a FUQing Curse word Again :D