Gaming Is it possible to download Microsoft Store games that intended only for Windows 10 to Xbox Series??

Luz Noceda

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hello everyone of GBAtemp i have a question:
Is it possible to download Microsoft Store games that are intended only for Windows 10 to Xbox Series??
I got some games like Sonic Dash, Jetpack Joyride and Subway Surfers that i bought from the MS store when they were avalible back in 2015 but when i check if i can install it to my Xbox Series S it can't be installed on that device but games like Fallout Shelter can i install???/

So my question: Is there anyway to bypass this and put those games winch are intended to play only on Windows 10 to play them on Xbox with somekind of script??? Cuz when i googled it i found nothing???

nero99

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
even though xbox os is a special version of windows 10, you will never be able to install pc games on the Xbox unless there is a cross buy option.

Luz Noceda

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
even though xbox os is a special version of windows 10, you will never be able to install pc games on the Xbox unless there is a cross buy option.
Are you listening THEY ARE NOT STEAM GAMES OR SOME SHIT HUH???? They are games From The MS Store??? Fallout Shelter had that option to download it to xbox or pc, but the other 3 games i said not, So my question was if there was some kind of script that enables that option on those games

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Are you listening THEY ARE NOT STEAM GAMES OR SOME SHIT HUH???? They are games From The MS Store??? Fallout Shelter had that option to download it to xbox or pc, but the other 3 games i said not, So my question was if there was some kind of script that enables that option on those games

Nope, only Fallout Shelter is cross platform, you can't play the other three on Xbox.

rlmineing_dead

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've had recent success of this effort in another thread, I got the windows 10 version of minecraft working on xbox one, so it is possible

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Laid at the party is fun unless you're in prison lol