is it better to be on 3.2 then 3.3

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by gd6noob, Nov 26, 2008.

Nov 26, 2008
  1. gd6noob
    OP

Newcomer gd6noob Advanced Member

Canada
    im currently on 3.3U and using WiiGator backup loader.. having some trouble to get some games working..

anyways, are the loaders for 3.2 any better then 3.3 loaders, if so, then should i downgrade to 3.2?

and would i beable to play PAL version games? i tried the "Force PAl" on WiiGator but its black and white and then the game freezes

THanx

2. digitydogs

Member digitydogs 404 Error: Member Not Found

United States
    pal games will always be in black and white if your tv doesnt support pal mode. no way around it unless the game will let your force ntsc. Can't be of much more use as my tv supports ntsc pal50 and pal60.... id suggest checking the wiki or compatability threads to see which games will work when forced and which wont. those that wont find a copy for your region

3. djtaz

Member djtaz PM's Full - Wadder Me

Ireland
    you need to force the PAL game to play on an NTSC system
    so your forcing a non NTSC game to play as an NTSC game - you need to Force NTSC and not Force Pal as its already a pal game.

no 3.2 wont play games any better - it will make life safer if you have starfall and you install a WAD file that kills your wii.

4. EmperorOfCanada

Member EmperorOfCanada GBAtemp Maniac

Canada
    Um.. I think you have it backwards. If you are Canadian and have an NTSC wii, then you want to "force ntsc" not "force pal"

Edit - Damn you DJ! Too quick!