Hacking Is it able to change 3ds's region to Korean?

reverb

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy

Attachments

• fsdfs.png
    fsdfs.png
    79.1 KB · Views: 180

pixelmasher

Gaming Gamer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Give it some time and we will have threads like "I messed up region change" and "How to revert region change" xD
Dont be triggered by it, it's a joke :D
If you have a decent idea of what you're doing, it's not that hard. You just have to do a bit of Googling. If you just go in blindly, you'll probably brick unless you understand 3DS very well.

Ryccardo

Penguin accelerator
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
To download all titles for the latest version with 3DNUS, enter the full version except region letter as titleid, and the (3-letter?) region as version!

Real.96

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
No, Korean old 3ds has got 9.2. The program let you download it, i just downloaded it xD or maybe it downlaod the previous version, don't know. Anyway the program atm can't download new 3ds firmwares, i don't know why....i tryed all fw version and all languages. Doesn't work for N3DS

Last edited by Real.96,

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
if your talking about downloading old FW's from NUS last I heard Nintendo automatically replace older FW's with the Newer FW files, so if you download the 9.2 FW files from NUS you will be served up the 11.3 FW files

only way to get older FW's is by downloading a pack or ctrtransfer image from elsewhere or using a on cart update to update from a lower version

Last edited by gamesquest1,

Real.96

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
if your talking about downloading old FW's from NUS last I heard Nintendo automatically replace older FW's with the Newer FW files, so if you download the 9.2 FW files from NUS you will be served up the 11.3 FW files

Uh, have to try it. Anyway do you know why NUS can't no more download N3DS fws?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=CU81YUsUZFc&pp=ygUgTW9zdGx5IEkganVzdCBodXJ0IHBlb3BsZSBhbGllbnM%3D