Hacking Is edge one of the best cards?

GreenJ

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Is edge one of the best flash cards, topic made to say comparisons to other 1's and stuff.

personally i love the edge card it has frequently updated firmware and is compatible with practically every game, also it can have sd cards up to 32gb

aphirst

Trophies
Website
aphirst.co.uk
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Christ - epic do-decuple post!
tongue.gif

It's a pretty good card IMO - I prefer the EZ5+, especially now its support for 3in1 Multirom and PSRAM, and RTS and in-game walkthrough.
CycloDS is also epic, but its more expensive
frown.gif

Maikel Steneker

M3 Fanboy
Trophies
Website
ndss.nl
XP
Country
Netherlands
It's definitely not "one of the best". It lacks certain features, and it doesn't have any special reason to buy it. The AceKard 2 is cheaper, and it's better as well.

GreenJ

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
interesting i dlike edge to include the ingame walkthrough in one of their firmware updates, i didnt know the EZ5 had that, but i think the whole golden edge thing will promote the edge card greatly, lol.

DSAndi

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I prefer the edge over any other card. Sure i also own a cyclo, ez5, dstt and supercard DS 1 but the edge is just what i realy need and its fast has a good gui, very good build quality and works flawless.

Personaly i think Edge is one of the best cards it might not have all stuff some others do but at least its one card i can recommend to anyone without worrys i might have with other cards.

aphirst

Trophies
Website
aphirst.co.uk
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I will say that the Edge is the card which is easiest to someone with no knowledge of "the scene" (I have convinced many of my friends to get Flashcarts - I gave them unbiased information and they chose, some going for EDGE, others going for EZ5+ - I don't think it's a coincidence the Linux users went for the EZ5+
tongue.gif
).

Yeah - the new features of the EZ5+ are only in the recent openbeta (which is actually pretty damn stable). I think you can get EDGEs and EZ5+s for about £12 on DealEx.
Acekards are pretty sweet as well - I've considered getting an R.P.G., but that'll have to wait until I have the time to prat with the open-source-ness.
tongue.gif

KendoKhan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have an Edge and a R4 and i loved my R4 till i got my Edge.
The Edge is probably the best "basic" flash card out there and
if you don't care for all the bells and whistles of some of the other
fancy cards and just want one that works and has good build quality
get a Edge.

GreenJ

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
edge is one of the most popular cards and its very easy to use personally i love it but i also own a dstt but i prefer the edge out of the 2

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: *yawn*