Is Bleach For The Wii any good?

Discussion in 'Wii - Console and Game Discussions' started by gokujr1000, Feb 21, 2009.

Feb 21, 2009
  1. gokujr1000
    OP

Member gokujr1000 GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Australia
    Could someone tell em if Bleach for the Nintendo Wii is at all decent? I've heard mixed things about this and I just wanted to know whether it is or not anyway thanks in return.

2. X D D X

Member X D D X GBAtemp Advanced Fan

New Zealand
    There are 2 Bleach games, Shattered Blade and VS Crusade. Shattered Blade got pretty bad reviews etc so i suggest staying away from it. VS Crusade got some pretty good reviews. It has more modes i believe and also an online mode to play people Online. VS Crusade however is in Japanese (good thing for some) and i don't think it's been announced anywhere else (Maybe because the anime is so Behind?). I'd suggest getting VS Crusade, watch some vids of it on Youtube and see if you like it.

3. Gaisuto

Former Staff Gaisuto Lose 2 Levels.

United States
    They were both disappointing to be honest, you're going to move on from both of them within a few days. Just stick with the DS games, or even better - Blade Battlers 2nd on the PS2. [​IMG]

4. DDRPenguin

Member DDRPenguin GBAtemp Regular

Antarctica
    I thought Bleach Shattered Blade was ok, I was suprised that there were so many characters on it, but to me the characters felt SO UNBALANCED. They even bothered to make characters that hardly do any damage (Literally!). WHAT were THEY THINKING?!

Anyway, its fun, but there are better Bleach games out there.