Homebrew IronHax & YoutubeHax - FREE HOMEBREW!!!

ferofax

End of the World
Trophies
Website
nonwhatso.blogspot.com
XP
Country
I always liked the "first four letters" naming convention, so I'm surprised after ninjax and ironhax we don't have youthax
Tubehax makes a lot more sense. If that didn't make sense for you, then feel free to call it youthax, nevermind how ridiculous that sounds. Tubehax just rolls off the tongue better, plus when you say "tube" on the internet, everybody instantly thinks about youtube - can't say the same for "you".

Reactions: KingVamp

Ekaitz

Redhead Believer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Well, I think that he said it.
He's waiting that Nintendo releases a new sys update to block Ironhax/Tubehax before releasing the source code.

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Not sure if I should ask my question here, but here goes:

bckiG4n.png

I'm installing homebrew through YouHax, but after I put in 9.9 as my firmware in the app, I get an error code from the 3DS saying "an error has occurred" what am I doing wrong? Arent my files arranged right in my SD card?

EDIT: I have the fix for this: I re-installed YT, and this time clicked 9.9 old as I have the OLD 3ds! LOL

Last edited by ComeTurismO,

leerpsp

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ninjahax 1.1 works on this guys but right now its just locking up the 3ds when i try and load fbi but its working for me so im even closer to a downgrade i hope!

DjoeN

Captain Haddock!
Trophies
Website
djoen.dommel.be
XP
Country
Belgium
Is there a list of non working homebrew?
Like, Whackamole / Gameyob / CitraGB don't work on O3DS/2DS (Red bottom screen) but work fine on N3DS and N3DS XL
Whackamole / Gameyob / CitrAGB do work fine on O3DS with NinjHax v1.1b

Bet it's the same compatibility as NinjHax v2.1 for Tubehax and Ironhax

[EDIT]
For the record, the homebrew version of PlayCoinSetter does work fine with these hacks ;)

MikeALC

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I tried the hack, but as of right now, homebrew on the 3DS seems just pointless. Later it may be good, but right now, giving up your eshop and online connection for barely working emulators (couldn't even save my game in DK Country on blargsnes) isn't worth it. Perhaps in the future, this homebrew stuff will get better, but right now, I wouldn't recommend messing with it. Nintendo will patch this soon and I'll wait until something more useful happens. Honestly though, by the time homebrew does anything that actually works well, the 4DS (or whatever the hell) will be out and people will be looking for cracks in it. Seems like Nintendo has kind of won this time. Homebrew finally exists near the end of the 3DS's lifespan. Pretty sure a new handheld will be released not long after the NX.

Reactions: Boy12

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tt5-JoLK1dA