Homebrew IronHax & YoutubeHax - FREE HOMEBREW!!!

Yuukikuran

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Now it looks like that and i get the same bios error...

Attachments

• Screenie 17 nr 4.jpg
    Screenie 17 nr 4.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 451

normal19

Trophies
XP
Country
Afghanistan
If I use either of these, how will Nintendo be able to trace it? Would they be able to tell if I ever ran homebrew if , say, I had to mail my 3DS in for warranty or go to eShop and allow them to read my history?

TimKatheteStadle

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Cant get tubehax to work either.
Ive set the dns
Copied the boot file

Youtube even asked me for the firmware.
But then it just showed a somewhat glitched screen with a "Change Firmware version" button that doesnt work
and after a few seconds I get an error message in the homescreen.

KingVamp

Haaah-hahahaha!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If I use either of these, how will Nintendo be able to trace it? Would they be able to tell if I ever ran homebrew if , say, I had to mail my 3DS in for warranty or go to eShop and allow them to read my history?
Not sure if they could trace it, but they may just patch your apps, regardless if you used homebrew or not.

Yuukikuran

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hm now it works..i think.
It shows that its an incorrect bios or so and that some games might doesn't work.
Used two different bios and they might both be poor qualitiy :/

TheCrimsonIdol

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
After setting the DNS, trying to run YouTube through the DNS a few times to get the desired effect, installing IronHax, and putting in an alternate boot file into the SD root I am having a pleasant time. Now whenever I go on a trip I could play me some Puyo Puyo and Doom. Thanks you haxing community. Can't wait for better SNES emulation so I could also play me some Wing Commander on the go.

SkyDX

Anime Signature Creator, PM me if you want one! :)
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hm now it works..i think.
It shows that its an incorrect bios or so and that some games might doesn't work.
Used two different bios and they might both be poor qualitiy :/

I saw that you are using a mobile phone as your SD card reader, what you can try is downloading the BIOS on your phone and then using a file manager on the phone itself to place the file in the right spot, the USB transfer might be messing with it. But good that you are a step further!

Yuukikuran

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
That could it be. I'm not at home so i must use a really old PC which can't read SDHC Cards thats why i must use my Phone for it :/
Maybe I download it tomorro directly to my phone (i tried it with the tablet but that got the result that my tablet said it could not use the folder :s )
But thanks for all the helpful comment till now :D

SkyDX

Anime Signature Creator, PM me if you want one! :)
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
That could it be. I'm not at home so i must use a really old PC which can't read SDHC Cards thats why i must use my Phone for it :/
Maybe I download it tomorro directly to my phone (i tried it with the tablet but that got the result that my tablet said it could not use the folder :s )
But thanks for all the helpful comment till now :D

Ah I see, that sounds like a plan then, strange that your tablet complained though o.o And sure, if you need more help tomorrow you can also PM me :)

PedroKeitawa

Trophies
Website
natsunokaze.altervista.org
XP
Country
Italy
I try too see if is possible change the firware, becouse in Dicember i go to change my Old 3DS XL with a JPN NEW Nintendo 3DS. So i try too see and is possibile, the problem i have now i return on my old firware, after check if is possibile too change, and now im stuck in a bottom blue screen and top black screen he says:

Hello
got AP:A lock handle ?
and a bunch of number

I did somting wrong?

CitizenSnips

a seldom-used crab named Lucky
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
And somehow the fact that the modded DNS doesn't work at all for some people, despite all their efforts, is being swept under the CitraGBA rug.

I've done everything: restarting the router, reconnecting the 3DS to the access point, and redownloaded the YouTube app. I have all the files on my SD card and the modified DNS on BOTH my O3DS and N3DS, both on 9.9.0-26U, and neither of them run the tubehax website.

Any help with this!?
I think all of us who can't get the YT app to redirect to the firmware selection page is because our routers might not want to do the DNS thing for some reason, I think if we go to a public wifi spot it might work. I'm going to try this later and see if i get any luck

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Actually, considering he originally said CN or OoT would be needed once to install the free hax (presumably ironhax) but then said later on that no purchase would be neccessary, I'm starting to think that YouTube might be a free alternative to using CN or OoT to install ironhax.

Has anyone actually played Ironfall and know if it supports QR codes or some other form of data input? Otherwise I don't really see how Ironhax could work without another entry point to install the exploit with.

The YouTube entry point might be usable for all the same things as ninjhax and ironhax, but it would likely be inconvenient to access since you have to go through all the steps to reach google.com and then find the exploit loader from there. However if used to install ironhax it would only be needed once.
It seems likely to me that this is smea's reasoning behind telling people to download the YouTube app even if they already have Ironfall. It all makes sense if you look at it that way.

No way to know for sure until it's released though. But if it turns out I'm right I'll be the one going "called it" :P
Fucking called it.

homebrew launcher page said:
IronFall is not "self-sufficient" : you will need either tubehax or ninjhax to perform the initial ironhax install.

Last edited by The Real Jdbye,
Reactions: Lycan911

Gnargle

The day I set a profile picture is the day I die
Trophies
XP
Country
So bug list:
  • The DNS isn't working for some
  • Tubehax is inconsistent, sometimes crashing, sometimes working, sometimes freezing at the Hello! debug hook screen
  • Some can't get Ironhax to install
  • Some can't get Ironhax to launch without crashing once installed (me included)
  • One case of Ironfall not being detected
  • A bunch of apps not working with the 2.1 menu

kakarotto87

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
For all whose having trouble with utubehax...
For me, everything is ok.
i did this:

Downloaded the starter zip and extract to root of my sd.
downloaded snes emulator extract the folder with his name into the folder called 3ds
created a folder called snes into the root of my sd card
put all my snes roms in there
and it's done
Change the DNS
open youtube with wireless on
choose your firmware and submit!

the only problem I had was when I tried to open utubehax again...
I have to "change firmware" everytime

Sorry for my bad english

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Thought I saw my ex on that new kingdom of the Apes poster