Homebrew IronHax & YoutubeHax - FREE HOMEBREW!!!

Psi-hate

GBATemp's Official Psi-Hater
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's fun, but hard
Yeah. It was mostly designed for circle pad pro and the N3DS nub. I had trouble with the camera but in all, killing the aliens was satisfying, even if you were always on the brink of death. ;-;

AlBa

Trophies
XP
Country
sorry to ask this here (I asked on the 2 official thread but nobody answered me. is homepass still working for 9.9 fw? (I used the riilay app and that just worked at the first try.
Still works with Android Wifi Tether too

InnocentLattice

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Yeah but he could also be trolling. He happens to do that often :)
He isn't "trolling". In most countries in Europe, the week starts with Monday and ends with Sunday. I live in Italy and things are like this here, and I think that France, Germany,Spain,Greece and other european countries have the same "system".

Ok1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
He isn't "trolling". In most countries in Europe, the week starts with Monday and ends with Sunday. I live in Italy and things are like this here, and I think that France, Germany,Spain,Greece and other european countries have the same "system".
I can confirm that.

Reactions: InnocentLattice

Selim873

Nunnayobeesnes
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The game is pretty bad but, I still feel bad for the devs. People are downloading their game like crazy but not for the game itself.

Wouldn't they be getting some kind of revenue anyway? I mean, of course I would be upset if I worked so hard on a game and found out it's only getting released because of an exploit, but you'd be getting paid for it at the very least. That money could go towards assets for a future title, or even supporting your family. :P

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/shorts/O8G6DCnlLDQ