Homebrew IronHax & YoutubeHax - FREE HOMEBREW!!!

Chris_Highwind

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I want to be excited for freehax, but the fact that smealum started the whole thing by implying we still needed Cubic Ninja to get it set up has me worried. I don't have the money to bow to scalper's demands for Cubic Ninja (and whose to say people you know who own Cubic Ninja and follow the homebrew scene won't charge you just for borrowing it to set up the persistent hack?) or to order a save dongle for OoThax, and I don't know anyone with Cubic Ninja. And I feel like I've been through this before, getting hyped for an exploit only to be let down when it turns out I still need to buy something to get it started.

I'm really hoping what they call "freehax" is genuinely free, and I'll finally be able to enter the 3DS homebrew scene.

D

Deleted User

Thank you for your title! I had no idea smealum finally were able to find a way to create free homebrew!

LordStarkiller

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I want to be excited for freehax, but the fact that smealum started the whole thing by implying we still needed Cubic Ninja to get it set up has me worried. I don't have the money to bow to scalper's demands for Cubic Ninja (and whose to say people you know who own Cubic Ninja and follow the homebrew scene won't charge you just for borrowing it to set up the persistent hack?) or to order a save dongle for OoThax, and I don't know anyone with Cubic Ninja. And I feel like I've been through this before, getting hyped for an exploit only to be let down when it turns out I still need to buy something to get it started.

I'm really hoping what they call "freehax" is genuinely free, and I'll finally be able to enter the 3DS homebrew scene.
Me too, or get a Sky3DS and use a rom of Cubic Ninja cause I want to play Dragonball Heroes: Ultimate Mission 2!

Selim873

Nunnayobeesnes
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

The way I'm seeing how this works, he posted a homebrew save transfer software quite a bit ago. He's probably going to put up a hacked save, so people with Cubic Ninja are still going to need to run the app to transfer said save. Cubic Ninja (And soon OOT) are literally the only ways to execute unsigned code on their own.

stanleyopar2000

RIP Yuzu. "It is always morally correct..."
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
grabbed ironfall for both o3DS and N3DS (both require firmlaunch..but i'll leave firmlaunch set up on my N3DS) Bring itt ;3

shockingly, Ironfall is still avaliable. But When the exploit is released, that shit is going to go down so fast

The way I'm seeing how this works, he posted a homebrew save transfer software quite a bit ago. He's probably going to put up a hacked save, so people with Cubic Ninja are still going to need to run the app to transfer said save. Cubic Ninja (And soon OOT) are literally the only ways to execute unsigned code on their own.

Link?..I'm bummed freehax is going to use the Ninjhax 2.0 profile most likely. No pirate shit for a while looks like Oh well...emu's are benefiting greatly from it

Jwiz33

Banned
Trophies
in the illuminati headquar—I have said too much!
Website
iwillcleanyourbasement.webstarts.com
XP
Country
United States
That means people on 9.2 and under may be able to do it with savedatafiler.

Sollux

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Question but... Can i do a system transfer from emunand 9.9 rxtools to a n3ds? and keep the game?

stanleyopar2000

RIP Yuzu. "It is always morally correct..."
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
also....why is this not front page worthy?...I know it will be front page material when the actual exploit is released but by that time Nintendo will pull it briefly afterwards.

D

Deleted User

I just updated my new 3ds to 9.9 but sadly it's the Japanese version. I don't mind too much since oot region four is possible. I m not a pirate but I really hope oot ninjhax will be out soon. I really want to enjoy home brew and code again xD don't have cubic ninja and I m too lazy to buy a sky3ds. Sadly freehax is not possible on Japanese e shop ;(

Rossman

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Both the standalone RegionFour and region free through Ninjhax2 work fine on my 9.9 N3DSXL

How? Isn't regionfour only available on 9.8 and lower? I tried installing it off the QR code site, the version numbers at the bottom don't go to 9.9. I would really appreciate any help!

Kioku

猫。子猫です!
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
The interesting bit about what's going on is that people are complaining about needing Cubic Ninja (again). With a release coming for OoT here soon enough, someone may be able to port the hack/mod (whatever) to that instead.

Am I the only one miffed by the fact that JP 3DS' don't have access to this game?

dimmidice

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Am I the only one miffed by the fact that JP 3DS' don't have access to this game?
it's certainly annoying for people with a JPN 3ds, but that's simply the way it is and there's no way around it (for now)

i'm a bit annoyed that the game is so large, but i'm still happy that at least it's better than having to put in ninjhax every time :D

EmperorX

Trophies
XP
Country
Lebanon
2v13mev.jpg

What? Now, I'm confused. I thought freehax is a totally free hack that does not require buying anything. I thought the persistent hack and freehax are two different things :(

Reactions: AliTheAce

kingraa777

boom!
Trophies
XP
Country
Just grabbed the EU version as a redownload glad I grabbed it a while ago now :) not going to get the update as I don't see the point yet

QCLasky

Pro cat lover
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Yes.. You will need oot or cubcnin just to install the homebrew and then load it using ironfall.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @ZeroT21, The Russians are after you lol.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Send me your ip I'll remotely fix it
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    @K3Nv2 my head needs fixing if I believe you
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    it's kinda fun watching it happen tho
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It needs fixing for other things but your pc I can fix
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    over 300+ virus/trojians/worms after scanning, what did I do to deserve this attention lol
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    tho I find it funny when i receive other people's pc/laptops in this state
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    i wont be upgrading unless I cant run the games i want anymore
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Spill water on it good excuse
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    @K3Nv2 that's like a valid option if someone else is paying for ya
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Daddy's wallet
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Ngl hogwarts legacy has good pooping music
  • OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20:
    That's uh-
    That's certainly a Dairy Queen sign lmao
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    You should see his help wanted signs
    Ugh, so many sweat-dipwads in Sploon 3 Anarchy mode tonight
    I didn't know this was "Make Octo never finish Fresh Season 2024 Catalog in Splatoon 3" month, good god
  • Veho @ Veho:
    What's the point of "confirming" games you know will get released. Like Nintendo "confirming" a Zelda sequel. "We can't be sure Nintendo is working on a new Zelda game, or if a new Zelda game will ever be released, until they officially confirm it."
  • Veho @ Veho:
    "There is literally no way to know if they will ever release a new Zelda game, it's wild speculation until they officially confirm it."
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Black ops was the lesser shitter line in cock a poopoo tbf just a way to let people know it hasn't died or going a different route I guess
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    $70 DLC per 6 months is what it turned into
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/R28ZSY2Sc2A?si=H5Lb6PNkzMhAHO_P