Homebrew IronHax & YoutubeHax - FREE HOMEBREW!!!

koziakauzu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hong Kong
i cant find it to download on the store anymore, so could of been pulled. If you press to download it, you can only access videos for it.

Just got it, still there :P

You have far more to lose than gain by upgrading before the actual exploit is released, even if the game gets pulled or patched before it. Just stay on 9.2 and deal with the extra step. Besides there are still ways to get this on your 9.2 system without upgrading, a hassle sure, but if you want an additional safety net and not ruin the great thing that is a 9.2 n3ds, it's well worth it.

you are probably right, I managed to install NTR and spoof for the eshop access anyway. So I have the game for later...

Ironfall invasion do not start :c
It stuck at the 3ds logo on the upper screen

Version 1.1, sysnand 9.2

I think I've read somewhere that you need 9.5+ to run the game
edit:beaten

Reactions: Deleted-355425

Sollux

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Question but... Can i do a system transfer from emunand 9.9 rxtools to a n3ds? and keep the game?

and im pretty sure you wont need oot nor cubic ninja, his wording was like that because he didn't want to hint at the eshop game i think. thats just how im understanding it though.

LordStarkiller

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Latest from smea:

"a few things : it's obviously going to be called ironhax. sorry for JPN but you got eshop CN. sorry to 9.2 users but you have other stuff."

Ironhax is totally a thing now :)

Reactions: CitizenSnips

stanleyopar2000

RIP Yuzu. "It is always morally correct..."
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Latest from smea:

"a few things : it's obviously going to be called ironhax. sorry for JPN but you got eshop CN. sorry to 9.2 users but you have other stuff."

Ironhax is totally a thing now :)

Hmm.... My n3ds is in 9.0 and pasta + firmlaunch works fine with it. Could I use ironhax?

EmperorX

Trophies
XP
Country
Lebanon
Oh...at least I got the let down out of the way. I have OoT but I have no way of transferring saves to physical carts since I'm on 9.9. Guess 3DS homebrew is still out of my reach :(
Don't lose hope yet. Smealum named this hack ironhax so it might not be related to freehax and since it's an eshop game it will not require any save dongles. This may be our chance to finally experience homebrew on 3DS :)

Last edited by EmperorX,

Astoria

Trophies
XP
Country
Costa Rica
Reactions: EmperorX

LordStarkiller

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's obvious. If you needed Cubic Ninja homebrew would not be accessible to more people, as Ninjhax 2 works on the latest firmware.
Ironhax is a PERSISTANT one. We still would need Cubic Ninja in order get it to work in the first place. Trust me, I WANT to bileave what you're saying but of all the available information released thus far it's safe to assume Cubic Ninja will still be needed. Smea said it himself: "Wouldn't it be great if you only had to run CN once? Stay tuned"

I hope that's not the case cause I want to break onto the homebrew scene and play out-of-region games but I'm just being pragmatic.

Reactions: SLiV3R

Chris_Highwind

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's obvious. If you needed Cubic Ninja, then homebrew would not be accessible to more people as Ninjhax 2 already works on the latest firmware.

What's also obvious is that if Ironhax needs a hacked save file, we'll need some method of transferring the hacked file into Ironfall, which is only possible through Ninjhax 2. I've noticed he hasn't mentioned that we need Cubic Ninja in a while, but that's probably because it's a given at this point in time.

migles

All my gbatemp friends are now mods, except for me
Trophies
XP
Country
China
do you people think this will have the same stuff has CN or OOT hax had?
or will this be a very limited exploit?

zoogie

playing around in the end of life
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Micronesia, Federated States of
It's obvious. If you needed Cubic Ninja, then homebrew would not be accessible to more people as Ninjhax 2 already works on the latest firmware.
You will still need cubic ninja or oot 1 time to install a save game hax to ironfall -- there is no qr entry point to mod the save like CN. This is supposed to make accessibility easier and it should as people will start selling CN and the price will drop? Or they will share with friends for the install, I dunno. It certainly won't hurt.

WeedZ

Possibly an Enlightened Being
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Yes.. You will need oot or cubcnin just to install the homebrew and then load it using ironfall.
We don't know that do we? He said something about a hb browser that would require a one time install, but he didn't say this was it. His twitter post said 'for free homebrew get ironfall.' Its not exactly free if you still need cn.

I'm gunna laugh if there's no hb at all, but was just seeing what kind of impact he had on the market.

Technicmaster0

Trophies
Website
www.flashkarten.tk
XP
Country
Gambia, The
We don't know that do we? He said something about a hb browser that would require a one time install, but he didn't say this was it. His twitter post said 'for free homebrew get ironfall.' Its not exactly free if you still need cn.

I'm gunna laugh if there's no hb at all, but was just seeing what kind of impact he had on the market.
You can get CN and sell it after that, so it's more or less still free (or buy it and return it). It's 98% sure that you need CN/OOT to inject an exploitable savegame into ironfall so that that game can launch the hbmenu. Everything else is just whishfull thinking.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    realtimesave @ realtimesave: hiiiiii