Madridi

Card Collector
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Qatar
Hey guys,

I have infront of me both models of the black iPad 2 64GB wifi+3g.
I see that the LL version is the one in the US apple store. (Havent checked other apple stores). The ZP model is available in the Malaysian apple store (again, I dont know if any other apple stores have this)
What's the difference between the two? and which one should I go for??

Thanks!

Schlupi

Gbatemp's Official Earthbound Maniac™
Trophies
Website
Starmen.net
XP
Country
United States
Both... and give me one.
tpi.gif

No really though, I have seen both models in stores here in the States. I don't think there i any noticeable difference.

Dialexio

Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
Those letters are the only difference between the two products (and yes, they denote which part of the world they came from). Rest assured, they will function in the same exact way.
smile.gif

Madridi

Card Collector
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Qatar
Thanks for the replies guys. Nah it's not about jailbreaking or anything. I just thought there might be a quality difference or something like that, so I was a bit skeptical about this whole thing. Since both are there, and both have the same price, I was wondering whether there was an advantage for one over the other?

That being said, the iPad 2 is jailbreakable? I havent been following the news regarding this lately, but I'm pretty sure it's not yet jailbreakable. If it is, please guide me to some news about it
smile.gif

Thanks to everyone who replied

iFish

Slower than a 90s modem
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
madridi4ever said:
Thanks for the replies guys. Nah it's not about jailbreaking or anything. I just thought there might be a quality difference or something like that, so I was a bit skeptical about this whole thing. Since both are there, and both have the same price, I was wondering whether there was an advantage for one over the other?

That being said, the iPad 2 is jailbreakable? I havent been following the news regarding this lately, but I'm pretty sure it's not yet jailbreakable. If it is, please guide me to some news about it
smile.gif

Thanks to everyone who replied
Not offically by comex. Yet.

He is working on one. And one was leaked, which I don't condone using.
But there is hope for a jailbreak soon.

Originality

Chibi-neko
Trophies
Website
metalix.deviantart.com
XP
Country
There seems to be 3 versions of the leaked jailbreak that I've seen so far. The original only works on 4.3. A tweaked one works up to 4.3.3, but it seems to have lots of bugs and supposedly doesn't work on 3G models. The third version is for 4.3.3 and uses a redirect tweak that's supposed to fix the 403 error that lots of people have.

The jailbreak is 90% working (Cydia and various other apps work on it, but not all), but is still really buggy. Increaed load times, safari crashing very often, apps crashing more often than they already do, etc. Due to the leak, comex could not access his files until a certain time limit expired (two days), but he seems to be nearly done with it and will release it soon. Soon could be anywhere between tomorrow to next month or maybe even longer. Depends how long bug fixing takes.

Madridi

Card Collector
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Qatar
Nah I dont, which is why I already jailbroke it
tongue.gif

I just didnt want to restore it because I dont want to go through the hassle of installing all my programs again! (My iphone is still on 3.1.2 lol)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: https://www.keepretro.com/products/miyoo-a30