Apple iOS 4.1 Terminal Issue

overlord00

A motherfucking birdplane
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
hey guys, just got an old 3G which i jailbroke with redsn0w. and all was working fine.
Installed some stuff, and then tried to install terminal... which doesnt seem to work for what ever reason.
Been doing a bit of reading and from what ive read, there is some sort of issue, either that it doesnt work with the 3G or at all for what ever reason.
any one with news on how to get Terminal up and running?

it installs, you can run the app, it opens and displays the terminal screen, then closes straight to the main menu screen. what gives?
( also tried to install the BSD extras via diskaid on mac and had troubles copying more than one file... and now my copy of sbsettings's advanced option donesnt load... :S )

overlord00

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
no dice, copied over with DiskAid (OSX) and i get a white icon, and when it loads, shows a full page black screen with "loading..." then 'crash' back to the desktop

oh well, if you figure it out, please let me know.

overlord00

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
yeah found one, pod zombie, and downloaded the 4.1 compatable terminal.
Ran fine, changed my root passwords, then tried using ssh, and no dice... ping... no dice.
it says that there will be an update as it is missing features, but wanna check with others to see if there is a better working terminal out there that is, you know, usable...

peace

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Hopefully we get another pandemic and they'll be impossible to find