Invisible enters

• Thread starter CasperH
  • Start date
  • Views 1,501
  • Replies 6
C

CasperH

Hello,

I have a bit of a problem as I can't use normal enters. This is how they look like

There is nothing between it but I don't know how toturn it off.

I has nothing to do with the computer I am using as I have tried multiple computers before posting ;-)

Please help and thank you very much.

tj_cool

Site dev
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
You mean that you can't post it like this:

CasperH said:
Hello,
I have a bit of a problem as I can't use normal enters. This is how they look like
I has nothing to do with the computer I am using as I have tried multiple computers before posting ;-)

?

C

CasperH

tj_cool said:
You mean that you can't post it like this:

CasperH said:
Hello,

?
Yup, that's exactly my problem.

Vague Rant

Deceptively cute
Trophies
Website
vaguerant.tumblr.com
XP
Country
My guess: you're editing in rich text mode, and your browser is double spacing your lines, which some browsers like to do because they think the only time you should be line breaking is to start a new paragraph. To test this theory, you could try using a different browser, switching to standard editing mode, finding this feature and disabling it, or possibly hitting shift+enter instead of just enter.

Also, they're called line breaks. I'm letting it slide 'cause you're Dutch or whatever, but yeah, enter is a key, line breaks are what it causes when text editing.

C

CasperH

Vague Rant said:
My guess: you're editing in rich text mode, and your browser is double spacing your lines, which some browsers like to do because they think the only time you should be line breaking is to start a new paragraph. To test this theory, you could try using a different browser, switching to standard editing mode, finding this feature and disabling it, or possibly hitting shift+enter instead of just enter.

Also, they're called line breaks. I'm letting it slide 'cause you're Dutch or whatever, but yeah, enter is a key, line breaks are what it causes when text editing.

Thanks, it helped
yaynds.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Damn didn't charge my external battery either