oled switch with chip does not start hekate

Omegis

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
Sorry, I'm new here, I'm not very good at it yet, I searched and couldn't find anything, not even on Google. I have an OLED switch with a chip, it was working well, I gave it to my girlfriend to play and when she returned it to me, it didn't go into hekate, remember the volume + power and it entered hekate, I had turned it off and now it doesn't even enter hekate when looking at the lights on the chip it shows blue light and then green I also updated the files to the most recent versions but nothing thanks for your help guys sorry for my bad english

Hassal

Trophies
XP
Country
United Arab Emirates
If you're getting green after glitching it means your modchip and connections are intact. Maybe your modchip is acting up.

Omegis

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
I appreciate you answering, I ended up taking it to the guy who installed the magic for me, some cables had come loose because it had fallen, he fixed it and everything but it lasted 1 day and it doesn't come back to hekate, a blue LED keeps coming out and then it goes to green and flashes and the light turns green again and I read a lot and I think the chip should be reset

Omegis

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
Thank you very much tomorrow I have to take it to the guy who installed the chip so I can tell him, when everything is ok I will come back to post if it was that or if I had something more grateful guys

Omegis

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
Hello, thank you all for helping me, some cables had come loose so I told the guy who installed the chip to check it for me and now everything is normal, thank you all very much

Reactions: impeeza

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto