Introducing NINJHAX - A Nintendo 3DS Homebrew Exploit!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dustinlenguyen

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does anyone know how much is it on the Japanese eShop? I just imported a Japanese 3DS and it won't arrive until tomorrow, so I'm not sure if I should spend $20 on a physical copy and wait a few weeks for it to arrive or just buy it on the eShop when I get my device.

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There are still copies on eBay 20 minutes in, I wouldn't despair. Hell people still have 1.1 firmware kicking around, anything is possible

Doesn't help me know given how tight finances are. Game won't do me much good without a 3DS, which I can't afford either. Yes, the finances are that bad right now for me. Price gouging, limited supplies, but the time I can ge one, which won't be till tax refund (February), the game will be out of stock and/or super expensive and I shit outta luck. Because that will happen. :lol:

amoulton

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is the game that will save Ubisoft!:rofl2:
$2 a unit X 10000000000 = Profits.

Does anyone know how much is it on the Japanese eShop? I just imported a Japanese 3DS and it won't arrive until tomorrow, so I'm not sure if I should spend $20 on a physical copy and wait a few weeks for it to arrive or just buy it on the eShop when I get my device.

It hasn't been on the US eshop all day so I would try to snag a physical copy.

amoulton

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Doesn't help me know given how tight finances are. Game won't do me much good without a 3DS, which I can't afford either. Yes, the finances are that bad right now for me. Price gouging, limited supplies, but the time I can ge one, which won't be till tax refund (February), the game will be out of stock and/or super expensive and I shit outta luck. Because that will happen. :lol:

You could buy the game for a pittance right now and sit on it until your hardware arrives. If you don't have $10 then idk

frogboy

lacking both style and grace
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Stupid question, probably already been answered somewhere within the last 30 pages: Once you run the HBC via Cubic Ninja, do you need the game after that?

EDIT: :ph34r:

FireGrey

Undercover Admin
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Ebgames only have 5 copies available in all of Australia, eBay doesn't have all that much either.
If anyone in Perth is desperate they can pm me and I may be able to spread the love

tivanh

Trophies
XP
Country
I was talking to smea just now, he said it should but he obviously hasn't tested it.

Any clarification on the future possibilities of backups, are your words in th OP to be taken litreral i.e that this exploit can NEVER lead to backups or are we as i suggest, just talking about this homebrew channel and code etc by the developer and really not the exploit related to all his works which obviously don't support any of the sort?

There is really 3 options

You avoid the question and after long enough we can feel we have an answer = people will be on hate mode which benefits none.

You tell us the truth regardless of yes or no = some get disappointed but deal with it, without hate and we maintain respect on all sides.

You lie and say no to hold back the flood gates = people will be on hate mode which benefits none.

I hope for the middle route.......

Ryukouki

See you later, guys.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Any clarification on the future possibilities of backups, are your words in th OP to be taken litreral i.e that this exploit can NEVER lead to backups or are we as i suggest, just talking about this homebrew channel and code etc by the developer and really not the exploit related to all his works which obviously don't support any of the sort?

You avoid the question and after long enough we can feel we have an answer = people will be on hate mode which benefits none.

You tell us the truth regardless of yes or no = some get disappointed but deal with it, without hate and we maintain respect on all sides.

You lie and say no to hold back the flood gates = people will be on hate mode which benefits none.

So long as smea controls the exploit hes not going to be doing anything to allow piracy to run on his exploit. I don't know what will happen once the details are released, but I can tell you, 100%, that smea is against piracy and won't be working to let it happen.

Got to go to work for a bit and get things done so I'll answer questions in the morning.

dmc310

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Dude there will be no rom emulation for 3ds

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Dude just shat himself.