Introducing NINJHAX - A Nintendo 3DS Homebrew Exploit!

Status
Not open for further replies.

amoulton

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If that is the case then look at it as helping out a developer, for 2-5 bucks it's not much to give. I highly doubt Smea would do that to us though.

as if anybody is buying a new copy
eBay got raided the second the game was announced.
Luckily I was prepared and had my eBay search prepped, and I snagged a sealed copy via Buy It Now for $5.94 shipped.

Based Smealum and your cheap exploit game, I love you.
I actually bought one this morning, but I just bough 4 more for good measure. Not to be a douche; I have a family that games.

Rizzorules

"What are you doing?" "Something unexpected."
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Pokemon oras or that shitty game :unsure: ,I ll be getting both specially because cubic ninja is very cheap

tivanh

Trophies
XP
Country
Okay. I feel dirty but I have 5 copies on the way

Hey its all about conscience at the end of the day and if you can sleep at night well..... You pimp you lol, go profit from that booty and hey, why not buy every copy you can buy online or locally with all your money, you might make more than sky3ds does in the end.........

I call bullshit on it being a non backup playable exploit and say the code by the developer doesn't direct it to do so (due to his comments about piracy concern from the past), but i'm sure we'll soon get clarification regardless of anyones own opinions and wishes. I don't mean to offend anyone by this at all.....

amoulton

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well I'm f**ked when I do get a 3DS with a tax refund. Well, that's life, guess I'm out :rolleyes:

*weeps openly in dark room knowing he'll never be able to get the game*

There are still copies on eBay 20 minutes in, I wouldn't despair. Hell people still have 1.1 firmware kicking around, anything is possible

Sheimi

A cute Vixen!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Cubic Ninja. Looks like I'll get it after work. Which that gamestop is literally 5 feet away from where I work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: https://youtu.be/UxksoExrJB0?si=8EumplGLubjnxheU