Internet sensation Cheems Balltze, has sadly passed

User154

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
One of the most famous dogs in the world Cheems Baltze has sadly lost his battle with cancer at the age of 12.

54c.jpg

Cheems rose to fame in 2017, and his pictures have been used to create countless memes. You would've had to have been living under a rock to not have seen a picture of him at least once!

While this news I'm sure will bring a little sadness to some people, Cheems' owner, Kathy, has requested that people instead celebrate the joy he has brought to so many people's lives

"He will always be inside my heart. I hope he can continue to bring joy to everyone in the online world, that's my only humble request"

AmandaRose

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
.You would've had to have been living under a rock to not have seen a picture of him at least once!
Well I guess I need to get out from under my rock as I have never seen this dog before.

Anyhoo RIP cute doggo hope you made it safe and sound across the Rainbow Bridge.

User154

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Well I guess I need to get out from under my rock as I have never seen this dog before.

Anyhoo RIP cute doggo hope you made it safe and sound across the Rainbow Bridge.

You haven't seen a Doge meme in the last 6 years? I swear I can't go a day without seeing one lol

AkiraKurusu

Pokémon's dead
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
That's sad, but who? That just looks like a particularly large dog.
You haven't seen a Doge meme in the last 6 years? I swear I can't go a day without seeing one lol
That stupid misspelled meme? Not really, no - I think the last time I saw such a meme was when I last watched Common Sense Skeptic's Crypto series, in which "Dogecoin" was of course mentioned.

How the hell did people come up with that frustratingly stupid misspelling anyway? There's no 'e' in 'dog'! Why add one?

M7L7NK7

Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
Australia
That's sad, but who? That just looks like a particularly large dog.

That stupid misspelled meme? Not really, no - I think the last time I saw such a meme was when I last watched Common Sense Skeptic's Crypto series, in which "Dogecoin" was of course mentioned.

How the hell did people come up with that frustratingly stupid misspelling anyway? There's no 'e' in 'dog'! Why add one?
Guess you didn't grow up with Homestarrunner

SylverReZ

The planet is fine. The people are crazy.
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
m4x1mumrez87.neocities.org
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Homestar Runner is a character from a cartoon called Strongbad Emails
Homestar Runner was created by Mike and Matt Chapman, also known as The Chapman Brothers. The concept of Homestar Runner originated as a children's book, before merging to a popular Flash animation series.

Reactions: User154

User154

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Homestar Runner was created by Mike and Matt Chapman, also known as The Chapman Brothers. The concept of Homestar Runner originated as a children's book, before merging to a popular Flash animation series.

Wow I never knew that, I loved the flash animation when I was growing up. I wish I had known about the book

Reactions: SylverReZ

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I am kind surprised no one has made a Pi to cart adapter for older systems... Like a universal... +1