Gaming Interested In Some Gaming!

TwinBlades

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Our group (All of them from this site) would like to have more gaming/fun done. If anyone is interested in playing DS/Wii/PC WiFi games PLEASE come and join us. Were kinda short on people right now and it would be really appreciative if you guys change that
biggrin.gif
. I also hold tournament games as well for any WiFi games that people are interested in.

Heres the site http://z8.invisionfree.com/MVPS/index.php? Feel free to drop by and say hello. Some people right now are off in vacation so if no one replies, just hold on to the site please
tongue.gif

I'm the owner of the site and would really appreciate it if you guys could join. Mods/Admins please dont delete/close etc this topic because NO ONE seems to go to the WiFi Topic and more likely here. We just want some gaming done!

TwinBlades

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Edgedancer said:
Sorry but advertising your own sites is against the rules.
I'm not here to say COME ON PEOPLE GO TO THIS SITE. I'm just asking for people if they are interested in coming to a wifi Community. About 10 people came already and were hoping more come.

Law

rip ninjacat that zarcon made me
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
Not only is this advertising but you also went and made another thread advertising 4chan-style "Habbo raids" for the same forum.

Christ you should just be banned outright.

If Wi-Fi gaming is what you want, talk to sonicslasher and try to set up more frequent Wi-Fi nights.

TwinBlades

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Law said:
Not only is this advertising but you also went and made another thread advertising 4chan-style "Habbo raids" for the same forum.

Christ you should just be banned outright.

If Wi-Fi gaming is what you want, talk to sonicslasher and try to set up more frequent Wi-Fi nights.
Thx Law for the help! I will go and ask him and sorry for all this
frown.gif

TwinBlades

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Ya I never got the chance to read the Rules. I didn't make this account and one of my friends did. Was there a rules thing before you make an account?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Xdqwerty, People who create revival services for the Wii end up in disaster, same goes for Pretendo lol.
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, atleast wiimmfii went fine although people only use it for Mario kart Wii
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    At least if they ban you for cheating, get another Wii. They're cheap as chips.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Remember when RiiShop was a thing?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    not really
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    It got shutdown because somebody "accidentally" leaked the database for the amount of people using the beta.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    RiiShop is the laziest way of downloading Wii games. Did somebody not think of this through?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    although i ended up accidentally changing my nand with no way of going back bc i didn't know you needed a gamecube controller to restore it (i have a wii minus/1.1, which doesn't have gamecube controller support)
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @BakerMan, I think you're talking about the recovery mode that the SaveMii used, and also was to restore softbricked systems.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    If your NAND was hardbricked, then just buy another Wii. Or go with the dirty NAND flasher method.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    and if i find the sd card i have my NAND backed up on, i can not only restore the NAND if i solder the right part in, but i can also put my NAND on dolphin, then i can play dolphin online, like PMEX Remix or MKWii Riibalanced
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Brb
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @BakerMan, Oh yeah, that was a thing too. Dolphin does support Wiimmfi.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    yeah you just need to put your NAND backup with wiimmfi on it
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    ngl i feel like if a bunch of my friends have wiis and know how to get wiimmfi and back up their NAND, then we could do a PMEX Remix tournament
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    maybe even add UMVC3/DBFZ and make it a biathlon/triathlon
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Too bad Excite Truck wasn't multi player :(
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Loved that game lol
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, sorry for the stupid suggestion I had in that thread
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Its fine
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    what thread?
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lxR2jow50Bs