Hacking Installing out of region games after installing cbhc?

oslo83

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Sure.
Depending on your console's region and game's region you may not have the desired language by default in game. (Happens a lot with japanese wiiu and games from usa/eur which plays in japanese by default)
If you got wrong language in a game, there is a homebrew app called spiik to help with some games, and there is ways to fix languages for other problematic one with ftpiieverywhere.

fikatr

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Turkey
Sure.
Depending on your console's region and game's region you may not have the desired language by default in game. (Happens a lot with japanese wiiu and games from usa/eur which plays in japanese by default)
If you got wrong language in a game, there is a homebrew app called spiik to help with some games, and there is ways to fix languages for other problematic one with ftpiieverywhere.
What would happen if i removed cbhc while there is a out of region game on my sysnand would i still be able to play it?

oslo83

Trophies
XP
Country
France
quick answer: no.
long answer: you can, but only if you previously regionhaxed your wiiu and got the legit ticket for the out-of-region game (and legit ticket for its DLC if installed)

fikatr

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Turkey
quick answer: no.
long answer: you can, but only if you previously regionhaxed your wiiu and got the legit ticket for the out-of-region game (and legit ticket for its DLC if installed)
Thanks for the answer i can install games without worrying now i remember reading somewhere that if you installed a out of region game on your sysnand it would brick so i was being a little bit paranoid :)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: