Hacking Installing decrypted Citra ROMs on CFW

Cuphat

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I meant the downloaded ROM data - the large file, iow.

When you say "software is installed directly to Nintendo 3DS", where is it installed? Is it on the SD card? If not, how much space do I have for Freeshop games?
All downloadable 3DS games (excluding DSiWare games) are installed to SD, no matter what method was used to install them. They are in the "Nintendo 3DS" folder of your SD card.

You can remove them by deleting them in System Settings -> Data Management, FBI, or even freeShop itself, and it deletes all installed data related to that game (including save, so make sure to backup saves you want to keep with a save manager first).

doctormino

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I downloaded this same archive. They work fine on citra emulator but 3ds wont convert to cia in godmode. the files are not corrupted they definitely do work on citra emulator but not on CFW with bootstrap9

sounreal

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I downloaded this same archive. They work fine on citra emulator but 3ds wont convert to cia in godmode. the files are not corrupted they definitely do work on citra emulator but not on CFW with bootstrap9
Did you every figure this out? I got one to install but i get a message about updating before I can play the game.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    DinohScene @ DinohScene: ahh nothing beats a coffee disaronno at work